BY COMPANION

Companion® Loofa Dog Toy.
Your Trusted Friend®.
With squeaker inside.
The original Loofa®. see more...

Cidnee T.
Noblesville, IN
These toys are good in that they are a sizeable toy for decent price. However, the soft fabric gets torn apart easily. Also, the loud squeaker scares my dog, but that may just be because my dog is a whimp. ;) Very cute, very desirable. A decent buy.
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Pet Lover Expert
Great toy for your doggie love. I have a pitbull that hates to play with toys but he loveeeees this one. the squeaker is loud enough to keep him interested and they last for a good while considering the soft fabric it is made of. I think its a winner.
Jennifer G.
Acworth, GA
My dog loves these toys! He loves the squeaky noise and the softness of the material. The only downside is that it gets torn up pretty quick because he is aggressive at trying to get the squeaker out.
Hollie C.
Redwood City, CA
Loofa toys are the best! My dog loves them. The squeaker just makes everything better. Sometimes they last long and sometimes they don't it really depends on your dog
Mason S.
Hephzibah, GA
My dog pulled its head off as soon as he got it hes a pretty large puppy who loves tarring things up so way better than him ripping holes in the sofa or curtains
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
My little dog carries this toy around every where. She's not rough on toys so I can't be sure if it's a toy that can withstand rough play, but it's adorable.
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert
I saw this on a petsmart commercial years ago and I loved the little dog that carried it around, got on for my dog and she slept with it every night!
Rachel D.
Vesta, MN
My dog destroyed this instantly. He is a pit bull and loves to chew. I would not recommend this for people who have dogs that like to play rough.
Michelle T.
Wdm, IA
This was the first toy I bought for my dog, and she still has it to this day! Completely unstuffed, of course, but just as loved!
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
My doggie had this toy and he loved it! Carried it around everywhere he went.