BY COMPANION

Companion® Duck Jerky Strips Dog Treats.
Your Trusted Friend®.
Made with real premium duck.
No artificial colors or flavors. see more...

• Do these have rawhide? I know a lot of treats have it 1 Answers
  • Do dogs really like the duck flavor?6 Answers
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
I have the most picky eating dogs so it was very hard to find treats that they would actually eat.I would end up wasting a lot of money on treats they wouldn't eat until I tired these. I finally found a treat my dogs not only love, but hey actually go crazy for them even when they hear the bag opening! Finally! This product must be magic!
Britney M.
Britney M.
I don't personally have these for my dog, but my cousin has them for her small dogs. If they hear this bag open, they come running! They absolutely love them. Plus these are cheaper and easy to find, so they are a great value. My picky dog doesn't like these too much.
michelle b.
michelle b.
Avoca, PA
My dogs love these treats and I've been buying them for quite some time now. I use them for both my small dog and larger dog. I used to buy milkbones for treats but they were getting my dogs sick so I stopped using them and tried these.
Erica E.
Erica E.
Los Banos, CA
My girl loves these! Anything jerky she loves and boy does she know where mama hides them! When she's done with her treat she licks the crap out of her mouth trying to taste the jerky on her haha great treats!
Nida Q.
Nida Q.
Pet Lover Expert
The best brand and products for your pet!!! It's the best quality and best pricing!!!! Don't pass on this! It's a must buy!! You can never regret it!
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
San Juan , Tx
My dog goes crazy for these! You can find them at any pet store. I recommend these if your dog loves treats!
Kendall K.
Kendall K.
Katy, TX
My dog absolutely goes crazy over these, she will stick her head in the grocery bag to pull them out 😂
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
My dogs are in love with these dog treats they get all excited when they see me with the bag.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Stockton, CA
This is really good for my dogs they always get happy when I give it to them glad I got this
lindsay F.
lindsay F.
My mom's dogs love this duck jerky this product is good it's a little expensive
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
Do dogs really like the duck flavor?
Abbigail S.
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
Do these have rawhide? I know a lot of treats have it