BY COMPANION

Companion® Multicolored Mice With Catnip Cat Toys.
Your Trusted Friend®.
Durable for hours of play.
4 pack. see more...

• My cats love them I believe they do have catnip in them 2 Answers
  • Do they have catnip in them?7 Answers
  • "For some reason my cat goes crazy for mice and catnip." in 3 reviews
  • "My cat goes crazy for these, I open a pack and all four are gone or hidden in just a few days." in 3 reviews
  • "It's a great present for any cat lover" in 2 reviews
  • "These make my kitten go crazy and she has so much fun." in 1 review
  • "My kitty loves mice he plays and plays with these I have bought him dozens he always brings them to me as a gift!" in 1 review
Emilia LEAR34008 C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These mice are
ideal for hiding them all over the house, so that your cat in moments of
boredom finds them and feels like a hunter, every time my cat finds one
of these I give him a prize a cookie, so that he sits Happy to have huntedTherefore it is recommended for cats at an early age so that they do not stop developing their hunter instinct
Kathryn M.
Farmville, NC
Really glad I got these!! My cat loves them and goes crazy for the cat nip. There aren't any downfalls to this item. There a inexpensive product and are pretty sturdy haven't gotten torn up yet. If you have a playful pet I'd recommend these!!
Bethany R.
My cats absolutely love these mice! I have them all over the house and they have such a blast. Only thing I dislike is the "skin" come detached from the mouse pretty easy. Other than that, stock up on these toys because cats love them!
Yippie H.
Dayton, OH
Our cats LOVE these toys. They play with them all day and carry them in their mouthed like a dog does their ball. They will even fetch them, it's so silly! These have really gotten our cats playing and exercising
Rosanna S.
Drexel Hill, PA
My cat practically ripped open the package! Our Lynx Point Siamese throws these mice around like a maniac. We love to watch her play and enjoy herself. Price is incredibly reasonable. Several toys for less than the price of one. Highly recommend this for all cat lovers.
Olivia L.
Bethlehem, PA
My cats are so funny...they take these and hide them under furniture and then meow at me until i help them get it out lol. Its like a game to them. Its safe to say this is their favorite toy
PETRA O.
Los angeles, CA
My 1 year old cat loves these. They are her favorite toys! I have bought her soo many as she hides them in very secret spots or chews them to bits. I restock every couple months, She loves playing fetch with them which is very cute!
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats love these mice to threads, so I buy them pretty frequently. I try rotating through toys, though, otherwise they'll bat them around till everything is collected under my couch.
Mara D.
Steubenville, OH
My cats are constantly playing with these mice! One of my cats loves the catnip aspect while the other loves the fluffy texture because he only has one eye so he likes thinks he can feel
Cassaundra E.
Milwaukee, WI
My cat goes crazy for these, I open a pack and all four are gone or hidden in just a few days. He loves batting them around the house and shoving them under the couch.
AK M.
Do they have catnip in them?
Cher M.
Streetsboro, OH
My cats love them I believe they do have catnip in them