BY COMPANION

Ahold™ Companion® Flea Cat Toy.

Your Trusted Friend®.

Designed to appeal to your cat's natural instincts. see more...

Chela R.
Pomona, CA
My cat loved this about just 3 weeks and then she lost it because it was so small. But the price is good for what you getting
Stephanie S.
York, PA
My three cats love this toy! It's funny to watch them fight over it and cute to see them cuddle with it or carry around!
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
When finding a cat toy nothing is better than one that is furry and light. Cats love to throw it and bat it around.
Johana S.
My cat loves playing with this toy for the first 2 months of playing with it non stop but them then she got bored
heather m.
The price is good for what you get. My cat lost interest in it quickly like she does with most toys
Synthia G.
Smyrna, TN
Fluffy and cute my cat likes it he chases it and runs around with it in his mouth
Cynthia G.
San Juan , Tx
Perfect for any cat! You can buy these anywhere especially on eBay or Amazon.
Samantha R.
Nelsonville, OH
Let me start by saying that I searched out this product to review it. Every cat has a favorite toy. This logic also applies to ferrets. My ferret Meeka has loved and destroyed at least 12 of these over the course of 3 years and is lost without a flea friend. I keep a back-up of at least 3 at all times. Originally, I had bought one at Petsmart for her. When I discovered that her love for it resulted in her ripping off it's eyes, I went on a mad hunt to find more. It seems that Petland stocks them seasonallly (summer), but they're on eBay and amazon year-round.

If you're on the fence about buying a flea toy, my ferret highly recommends it. And if your pet doesn't like it...she'll take it off their hands.
Cara Y.
This toy is super cute and my cat lucy loves it too. It's by far her favorite toy, almost like her baby she carries.
Robyn M.
I think this toy is super cute but my cat doesn't seem to agree. It's actually the only toy she pretty much ignores. The flea toy doesn't roll on its own or make noise, and it's too big for her liking. I don't remember if it's a cat nip toy or not, but since my cat usually plays with cat nip toys my guess is no.