BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

With a velvety texture that blends seamlessly with skin Contains fine light-reflecting mother-of-pearl particles Adds a subtle, silky iridescence to all skin types Provides a natural & even application Can be used as blush or to add highlights Encased... see more...

Elizabeth e.
Hamilton, ['', '', '']
 i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
Michelle K.
Harrison City, PA
I love this stuff because it goes on great and lasts forever. (I use 2 different shades because I like to blend the bottom of my face to match the lighter skin on my neck.) I use this everyday. Usually, I'll layer on a pore minimizing cream (Benefit), a toner to minimize redness (Smashbox), a liquid foundation (Lancome), and then I'll throw this on top. It sets everything perfectly. Or, occasionally when I'm in a hurry, I'll use it quickly with nothing underneath and it still does the job.
Maria G.
Orlando , FL
amazing, I really love this product, they are all great and of very good quality, they work amazingly and I have always used them. It is perfect and easy to use, as much as the texture and smell is perfect, I love it and I really recommend it
Sarah O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
Girls need to admit that they didn't start using this product brand until they saw the video of Kim Kardashian getting the makeup forever brand apply to her face and her saying that this was the only brand that she used at the time. Compared to other brands Makeup Forever does a great job of standing up to other products however it's not one of my favorites just because other products I feel like I've experienced a thrill out of and this one was good but not fantastic
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
 I will preface my review by saying that I have used this particular Make Up Forever product for several years, so before I ordered I was already familiar with it's properties. I use it as final step high-lighter. It's not too shiny and gives more of a glow. Of course, as with all high lighting products, a ligher hand gives a softer appearance and if you really slather it on, it's going to offer more of an intense shine. The delivery was on-time and well-packaged.
Aspen M.
First I'd like to say I have always been a fan of this brand but it was a miss with this compact . I put it on and it was like I hadn't done anything different to my face. It had no staying power in my opinion. Definitely not for full coverage. I tried layering but to no avail. I'll stick with their foundation.
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Nice product but not enough highlight for me. Maybe because now it’s in but I prefer something that has more of a highlight pigment to it. I don’t think it was worth the money I spend on it. No I wouldn’t purchase again just because there are so many other highlights I love more than this product !
Rasika P.
San Jose, CA
I love this. I got this from Sephora after trying out several other high-end compact powders. I love the full coverage it gives, its lightweight, smooth finish. And the great advantage is that it lasts the whole day and doesn't make your face oily.  You don't have to do touch up and its okay if you forget to carry this guy along with you ;)
Highly highly recommended and Value for money!
Brii S.
Mesa, AZ
Oh my god do I ever LOVE this! I can’t live without it, I will always purchase this! It’s so easy to apply, the formula is so buttery! It lasts on me all day! Even when it’s hot out. 100% I recommend this !