Martha O.
Channelview, TX
I LOVE these and have used them for many years. They work great and get that stale smell out of your dishwasher. You know, the one you get if you haven't run it in a couple of days? Well, this will keep it out for quite a while.And it makes the your DW look brand new inside.
Antoinette L.
It works well actually I was a little hesitant but I really liked it. I definitely used it again ūüôā Does not really leave spots just depending I believe if you have a water softener. Not too pricey
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
Live this product. If you own a dishwasher you know what it is like to clean it out. Yuck! This works great in cleaning it out and keeping gunk from accumulating.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
This is great, cleans well and doesn't leave much stains. I use the dish washer all the time and this is great for price.
Krystal Z.
Really does help to remove spots, especially on glassware which is very important. No spots or residue left behind.
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
I would die without this stuff! I hate when dishes don't come out sparkling clean and this really helps with that
Celise S.
Waynesville, MO
Omgosh amazing product. always helps keep our dishes spotless and clean. couldn't ask for a better product.
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
This stuff really works amazing! It leaves your glasses sparkling and your dishes extremely clean!
Rachel B.
This product is amazing and very durable. It's better than any other products I've tried.
Charm P.
This product is amazing! It's perfect for cleaning and I definitely recommend it!
Deanna M.
Do they work good?
Holly C.
rapid city, mi
Does this remove orange rust stains too?