BY COMOTOMO

Orange Bpa Free Why? Your Little Ones Love To Chomp On Their Itty Bitty Fingers And There's Probably A Good Reason For That.&Nbsp; Our Silicone Teethers Are &Quot;Baby-Finger-Sized&Quot; And Perfectly Designed For Their Little Hands To Easily Grad And Hold.&Nbsp; You've Found The Best Teething Companion For Your Angel, And We Promise You An Abundance Of Silent Joy. Bpa Free 800-890-6895 Made In Korea see more...

Buy on Walmart*
A T.
This tether doesn't have any of the bad chemicals found in other tethers I've seen, the design is awesome and because of the ring my son could hold onto it. He loved it! I would def buy this with my next one!
Stephanie B.
My 5 month old loves her Comotomo tether! It's softer on her guns and fits perfectly in her little hands. It's easy to clean and easily comes along wherever we go.
Jessica W.
My daughter loved this teether. So easy to hold. This teether mimicked her little fingers so she loved chewing on it.
Traci G.
Scotts valley , CA
Great teether! My son can easily hold it and put it in his mouth and it one is constantly grabs for.