BY COMOTOMO

Orange Bpa Free Why? Your Little Ones Love To Chomp On Their Itty Bitty Fingers And There's Probably A Good Reason For That.&Nbsp; Our Silicone Teethers Are &Quot;Baby-Finger-Sized&Quot; And Perfectly Designed For Their Little Hands To Easily Grad And Hold.&Nbsp; You've Found The Best Teething Companion For Your Angel, And We Promise You An Abundance Of Silent Joy. Bpa Free 800-890-6895 Made In Korea see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Ashley L.
Hudson
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is an ingenious teether! It mimics a finger. A comfortable shape just the right size for tiny hands to grasp and utilize! My 4month old is head over heels. I love the bright color and the clean modern design!
A T.
This tether doesn't have any of the bad chemicals found in other tethers I've seen, the design is awesome and because of the ring my son could hold onto it. He loved it! I would def buy this with my next one!
Stephanie B.
My 5 month old loves her Comotomo tether! It's softer on her guns and fits perfectly in her little hands. It's easy to clean and easily comes along wherever we go.
Jessica W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loved this teether. So easy to hold. This teether mimicked her little fingers so she loved chewing on it.
Traci G.
scotts valley, CA
Great teether! My son can easily hold it and put it in his mouth and it one is constantly grabs for.
Jenn E.
Hamilton, Ontario
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When I bought this I thought it was a stupid concept and design. Like how could this be fun for a baby to teeth with?
Well my 5 month old loves it. She started teething at 3 months and it was basically the only thing light enough for her to hold. The ring on the bottom was perfect for her to hold.
She now understands how to use it (“finger” prongs in mouth lol) and loves using it to chomp on the back molar area. It’s also the perfect design where she can’t gag herself.