BY COMOTOMO

Comotomo Silicone Replacement Nipples, Slow Flow, 0-3 Mo see more...

Jodi G.
Herrin , IL
This brand and style was the only thing that I could get my daughter to take I'm not sure why but she just didn't like any other style.
Rachel C.
I used these bottles and nipple with last baby. They were made in great quality and I thought they were easy to clean.
Carla L.
Waukegan , IL
I love the nipples and the bottles too this are my favorite bottles they don't leak and easy to clean ....
Melissa K.
Owensboro, KY
I love these nipples. These nipples are very good. They do not leak and my son loves them.
Iridia S.
Ponce, PR
This brand is my #1 in baby bottles and nipples, since its shape is so similar to breast, is well accepted by breastfeed babies. For the transition of my baby this kind of nipples help her in the suction reflex. Now I am, well my baby, is only using this bottles, and don't accept any other. For cleansing, is very important to wash it right away after used and use warm/hot water to eliminate any residue.