Comotomo Silicone Bottle 8-Oz - Green

COMOTOMO NATURAL FLOW BOTT-GREEN(2)250ML

Do these hold up well n the dishwasher or is hand washing better?
Pros and cons?
What would be a good pacifier if to match the [product:comotomo-baby-bottle-with-medium-flow-nipple] ?
Start your review of Comotomo Silicone Bottle 8-Oz - Green!
Juno F.
NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Comotomo Silicone Bottle 8-Oz - Green uploaded by Juno F.
Purchased at: Amazon
I was specifically searching for non-plastic baby bottles and came across this brand. These are made with silicone and very user friendly. The nipples are shaped to resemble real breasts 🍈🍈 which is supposed to encourage baby not to learn to reject breastfeeding after experiencing bottle feeding. I don’t know if that claim is true or not but my kid never rejected breastfeeding and still continued to also drink from these bottles so it worked for me. We also tried Tommee Tippee bottles (made of bpa-free plastic) but bb was refusing to drink from those bottles at times and we ended up sticking with the Comotomo brand long term (+I preferred silicone anyway)
Katharina H.
Hampton, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Comotomo Silicone Bottle 8-Oz - Green uploaded by Katharina H.
Purchased at: Target
I love how light weight and easy to clean this bottle is. Few pieces to clean & all of my babies loved this brand. Highly recommend.
Mercedes S.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Comotomo Silicone Bottle 8-Oz - Green uploaded by Mercedes S.
Purchased at: Target
I bought these for my daughter and I now recommend them to every one! Love the silicone versus plastic bottle! So easy to clean!! I’ve only had 4 bottles they my daughter whole first year. They’re so easy for her to hold, don’t hold odor. I love them!!
marie A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
1,346 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my first babym i was gifted the smaller sized bottles by my sister in law. My baby girl loves these bottles. It helps with her colic. I like tge wide neck bottles. They are way easier to clean that other brands i have tried. I will buy more and i do recommend them.
emily B.
South Bend, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Comotomo Silicone Bottle 8-Oz - Green uploaded by emily B.
I love that you can push the air up, and it’s soft and easy for baby to hold. My son didn’t like a couple of the other brands that we tried, but loved this one!
Jordan S.
Anchorage, AK
These are the only bottles my little one would ever use. They worked seamlessly in the transition from breast to bottle feeding. They are a little on the expensive side but you pay for what you get and the quality is unmatched. We prefer the smaller size as our little one never takes larger than a 4 oz bottle anyways. They tuck nicely into the pockets of our diaper bag. I love that there are not many pieces either which makes for easy cleaning.
Kelsey C.
I bought these bottles to help my daughter transition between nursing and a bottle at the baby-sitters. I love the way they feel, and they helped us transition wonderfully! The medium flow nipples still flow pretty slowly compared to other brands.
Maeron I.
Washington, DC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was my son’s favorite bottle! He was mainly breastfed with the rare exception of taking expressed milk via a bottle and this was the only bottle he loved! The silicone bottle makes it easy for babies to hold their bottles - the nipple high quality and is one of the only nipple I’ve seen that actually resembles a breast.
Berlin B.
Long Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Comotomo Silicone Bottle 8-Oz - Green uploaded by Berlin B.
Purchased at: Target
My 1st born loved this one! It was hard to switch him to other bottles. The only complaint I have for Comotomo is the color, seems hard to keep its original color, turns yellow fast. Comotomo Silicone Bottle 8-Oz - Green
Kirstyn W.
Castlewood, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Comotomo Silicone Bottle 8-Oz - Green uploaded by Kirstyn W.
Purchased at: Amazon
This bottle is amazing. It’s definitely one of my favorites and my baby enjoys it very much as well. Its super easy to clean without all the extra parts while still preventing my son from sucking in air. Its really high quality and definitely worth the few extra dollars
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amy H.
Columbus , OH
il y a 2 ans
Laura G. il y a 2 ans
If you are giving breast milk, you will want to use the newborn Nipple no matter the age of your child to encourage pace feeding!