Comotomo Silicone Bottle 8-Oz - Green

COMOTOMO NATURAL FLOW BOTT-GREEN(2)250ML

I Would really like to try these for my son. Are a they good? Worth the money?
Are these good bottles? I am pregnant and thinking of using these.
Do these hold up well n the dishwasher or is hand washing better?
Start your review of Comotomo Silicone Bottle 8-Oz - Green!
Katharina  H.
Hampton, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Comotomo Silicone Bottle 8-Oz - Green uploaded by Katharina  H.
Purchased at: Target
I love how light weight and easy to clean this bottle is. Few pieces to clean & all of my babies loved this brand. Highly recommend.
Ashley  M.
Des Moines, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
Comotomo Silicone Bottle 8-Oz - Green uploaded by Ashley  M.
Purchased at: Target
Silicone bottles are a most have for moms. More expensive than plastic bottles in my opinion. Very easy to use and easy to clean. I love that it comes in pink or green. Overall I’m glad I bought this!
Shayza F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Comotomo Silicone Bottle 8-Oz - Green uploaded by Shayza F.
Purchased at: Amazon
I was specifically searching for non-plastic baby bottles and came across this brand. These are made with silicone and very user friendly. The nipples are shaped to resemble real breasts 🍈🍈 which is supposed to encourage baby not to learn to reject breastfeeding after experiencing bottle feeding. I don’t know if that claim is true or not but my kid never rejected breastfeeding and still continued to also drink from these bottles so it worked for me. We also tried Tommee Tippee bottles (made of bpa-free plastic) but bb was refusing to drink from those bottles at times and we ended up sticking with the Comotomo brand long term (+I preferred silicone anyway)
Kiera M.
Spring Lake, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
Comotomo Silicone Bottle 8-Oz - Green uploaded by Kiera M.
Purchased at: Amazon
My baby girl absolutely loves these bottles. It’s the first one she ever used and still uses them. They offer different stages of nipples where the flow is what’s correct for your baby at his or her age.
Mercedes S.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Comotomo Silicone Bottle 8-Oz - Green uploaded by Mercedes S.
Purchased at: Target
I bought these for my daughter and I now recommend them to every one! Love the silicone versus plastic bottle! So easy to clean!! I’ve only had 4 bottles they my daughter whole first year. They’re so easy for her to hold, don’t hold odor. I love them!!
Marie A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
1,403 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my first babym i was gifted the smaller sized bottles by my sister in law. My baby girl loves these bottles. It helps with her colic. I like tge wide neck bottles. They are way easier to clean that other brands i have tried. I will buy more and i do recommend them.
Holly S.
Johnstown, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Comotomo Silicone Bottle 8-Oz - Green uploaded by Holly S.
These are the best bottles for reflux & colic. I have used these bottles for all 3 of my children and the all have thrived using them. There were no issues with latch or nipple confusion. They are made of silicone so there is no fear of harmful chemicals leaking out while the bottle is heating up. You can squeeze any air bubbles out. It’s an amazing product and I recommend them to all of my friends and family. My youngest is 7 weeks old and has spit up a total of 3 times since birth thanks to these bottles. On top of their amazing product, Comotomo has the best customer service. I will always be a huge fan.
Emily B.
South Bend, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Comotomo Silicone Bottle 8-Oz - Green uploaded by Emily B.
I love that you can push the air up, and it’s soft and easy for baby to hold. My son didn’t like a couple of the other brands that we tried, but loved this one!
Jordan S.
Anchorage, AK
These are the only bottles my little one would ever use. They worked seamlessly in the transition from breast to bottle feeding. They are a little on the expensive side but you pay for what you get and the quality is unmatched. We prefer the smaller size as our little one never takes larger than a 4 oz bottle anyways. They tuck nicely into the pockets of our diaper bag. I love that there are not many pieces either which makes for easy cleaning.
Kelsey C.
I bought these bottles to help my daughter transition between nursing and a bottle at the baby-sitters. I love the way they feel, and they helped us transition wonderfully! The medium flow nipples still flow pretty slowly compared to other brands.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tasha C.
Jacksonville
il y a 3 ans
Danyelle A. il y a 4 mois
My baby took itzy ritzy while taking this bottle
Amy H.
Columbus , OH
il y a 3 ans
Laura G. il y a 3 ans
If you are giving breast milk, you will want to use the newborn Nipple no matter the age of your child to encourage pace feeding!