Comotomo Silicone Bottle 5oz (2pk)

by Comotomo

For a durable, easy-to-use baby bottle you and baby will both love equally, reach for the Comotomo Silicone Baby Bottle. Created to closely mimic natural breastfeeding for newborns up to three months, the baby bottle delivers a truly innovative design with scratch-resistant, bacteria-resistant, shatterproof and leak-proof qualities to keep it holding up strong against all the trials of babyhood. Nitrosamine and BPA free, you can easily just stick it in the dishwasher to have it staying as good as new for your little one. Two bottles are included.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Comotomo Silicone Bottle 5oz (2pk)!
Samara E.
Tehachapi, CA
Comotomo Silicone Bottle 5oz (2pk) uploaded by Samara E.
Purchased at: Target
My favorite bottles by far my daughter was breastfeed at first and never had a problem latching at all I love that they are super easy to clean and because they are so wide at the top I never have a problem of formula spilling all over
Jeannette V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The best dang bottles ever. Not to mention they’re really cute. Pricey but worth it.
Brenda J.
LA
These are my go to bottles for my breastfed baby! I love that they are silicone instead of plastic
Melissa P.
Columbus, OH
Comotomo is my favorite baby bottle and I have tried a handful. My breastfed baby takes this bottle easily. It’s easy to clean and I like the way it looks. Only downside is that it doesn’t fit in my bottle warmer.
Atlee S.
Sycamore, IL
The flow in this bottle has been perfect for my son. He had no trouble latching and they’re super easy to clean (big perk for mom and dad)! I definitely recommend this brand bottle (all sizes) for your little ones!
Lauren B.
Breinigsville, PA
I LOVE these bottles. No extra pieces to wash and the nipple#works great for my baby who goes back and forth between the breast and the bottle. Bottle is also silicone instead of plastic which I appreciate. These are my favorite bottles by far and my baby likes them too!

Looking for your answer?