Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingBaby BottlesComotomo
- Natural Flow Bottle (Double Pack) - 150ML - Green

Comotomo - Natural Flow Bottle (Double Pack) - 150ML - Green

Comotomo Baby Bottles feature innovative and sensible design to most closely mimic natural breastfeeding. Our naturally shaped, soft, silicone nipples are ideal for babies who have trouble transitioning from nursing to bottle-feeding. Your little one will love to hold onto the skin-like, soft and squeezable body that is like no other bottle in the world. And you will fall in love with our wide-neck design for brushless, stress-free, cleaning bliss! Our bottles are equipped with truly innovative vents that are smartly designed to prevent colic, while completely eliminating annoying leaks. They are quite possibly the most thoughtful bottles ever made. *150ml/5oz bottles come with true slow flow nipples (1 hole) designed for babies 0-3 months." Naturally shaped, soft, silicone nipples & squeezable body - Ideal for breastfed babies. Wide-neck design for easy cleaning. Safe in: microwave, boiling water, dishwashers and sterilizers. Innovative & non-leaking anti-colic vents. Squeezable, soft, skin-like texture for happy baby! 100% safe medical grade silicone: BPA, PVC, Phthalate FREE.

Curious if these bottles are worth the hype?
Are these good bottles? Do they leak? Easy to clean?
Start your review of Comotomo - Natural Flow Bottle (Double Pack) - 150ML - Green!
How would you rate this product?
Omalix M.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Comotomo - Natural Flow Bottle (Double Pack) - 150ML - Green uploaded by Omalix M.
Ever since I was pregnant I fell in love with the Comotomo bottles, I love the wide nipple, the soft bottle with the velvety texture. I loved that it was only 3 easy to wash pieces. However, as much as I really really wanted them to be perfect. After about a month, month and a half I had to switch them. They started to leak. I don’t know if it was because I use a microwave sterilizer, maybe they are not suitable for that. But it was annoying to feed a hungry baby that was getting all wet. I thought maybe the rim was too tight/too loose. It was always a guessing game. So, I was so heartbroken that I had to let them go. 💔 But, if I have another baby I think I’ll give them another try, hopefully they will work. 🥺
Andrea N.
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
Comotomo - Natural Flow Bottle (Double Pack) - 150ML - Green uploaded by Andrea N.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are the only bottles my breast feeding baby really likes . I love the material it’s made from. Because it’s made from soft silicone it’s easier to hold , easier to clean, overall just a better material . Not to mention it’s breast shape, has a wide mound nipple so it’s easier for baby to latch , which helps prevent nipple confusion. Also has two anti colic vents !! Over all amazing , I could brag all day . Comotomo
Lea M.
Fairfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Comotomo - Natural Flow Bottle (Double Pack) - 150ML - Green uploaded by Lea M.
Comotomo - Natural Flow Bottle (Double Pack) - 150ML - Green uploaded by Lea M.
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s been a while that I’ve had these bottles but I never feed my lo with them until tonight. My husband and mother have been feeding her with these bottles while I’m at work and they keep expressing how much my lo loves this bottle. She latches fast, doesn’t spill milk, and doesn’t have any issues with gas. When I fed my daughter she held onto the bottle with ease, similar to how she holds onto my breast. I was glad to see this cause I was afraid of nipple confusion. This bottle is excellent for breastfeeding mothers!
Chelsea C.
Scott Afb, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Comotomo - Natural Flow Bottle (Double Pack) - 150ML - Green uploaded by Chelsea C.
Husband thought these were neat bottles, and the baby likes them just fine. I find that they tip over fairly easily because the bottle is top heavy.
Tina C.
Harvey, LA
I love these baby bottles!!! I love the innovative mimic design to help babies transition from nursing to bottles. The bottles are easy to clean, have variable flow, and are heat resistant!!! Good buy!
Karly J.
Solon, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really struggled when my new baby would not drink from a bottle. We had a great BF relationship and at 4 weeks she refused all bottles. I heard about this bottle type from people who had the same issue. They are magical. It took a couple days but eventually she got it and is now great with them! Just stick with it, they are more expensive than other brands but worth every penny if they get her to take a bottle
Christine P.
Costa Mesa, CA
Although the shape and feel seems nice for breast fed babies there are a few cons of this bottle. 1- it picks up lint, fur, hair 2- it tips over easily 3- it's hard to read the ounce indicator levels (especially in the dark) My LO does well with it otherwise
Natalie T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Comotomo - Natural Flow Bottle (Double Pack) - 150ML - Green uploaded by Natalie T.
These bottles are the best in the world, they are made to avoid my baby's colic, they are very easy to wash because they have few pieces, the price is a bit high but they are worth every penny and my baby loves them because the scales are made of soft silicone and very similar to the chest. 100% recommended
Angel I.
Southgate, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are my favorite baby bottles. They are adorable and baby girl loves them. I mainly breastfeed but when I do pump or when my husband does a feeding, we love using these bottles. They mimic a natural breast and nipple. They are perfect for any mamas that are breastfeeding / pumping 💓
Jamie J.
Ottawa, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
My daughter loved these bottles. She was exclusively breastfed but did have to take a bottle every Monday for daycare. She adapted well to these bottles and never had any issues.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mary B.
Mississauga , ON
il y a 7 mois
Comotomo - Natural Flow Bottle (Double Pack) - 150ML - Green I would love try it. Is it worth the money?
Kristen C. il y a 5 mois
My daughter tried Phillips Avent Anti Colic, Dr. Browns Anti-Colic, Boon, and Mam bottles. Once we tried the comotomo she showed zero fussiness!!! I was breast feeding for a few weeks so one of the big things for me was that it mimics the breast. She had no nipple confusion at all! You can buy packs of one! I would do that first to see before splurging on the bigger packs 🤗