New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby BottlesComotomo
- Natural Flow Bottle (Double Pack) - 150ML - Green

Comotomo - Natural Flow Bottle (Double Pack) - 150ML - Green

Comotomo Baby Bottles feature innovative and sensible design to most closely mimic natural breastfeeding. Our naturally shaped, soft, silicone nipples are ideal for babies who have trouble transitioning from nursing to bottle-feeding. Your little one will love to hold onto the skin-like, soft and squeezable body that is like no other bottle in the world. And you will fall in love with our wide-neck design for brushless, stress-free, cleaning bliss! Our bottles are equipped with truly innovative vents that are smartly designed to prevent colic, while completely eliminating annoying leaks. They are quite possibly the most thoughtful bottles ever made. *150ml/5oz bottles come with true slow flow nipples (1 hole) designed for babies 0-3 months." Naturally shaped, soft, silicone nipples & squeezable body - Ideal for breastfed babies. Wide-neck design for easy cleaning. Safe in: microwave, boiling water, dishwashers and sterilizers. Innovative & non-leaking anti-colic vents. Squeezable, soft, skin-like texture for happy baby! 100% safe medical grade silicone: BPA, PVC, Phthalate FREE.

giebt es die Sauger in verschiedenen Durchlassgrößen? Oder ist die immer die selbe wie für Pre und Muttermilch?
Curious if these bottles are worth the hype?
Start your review of Comotomo - Natural Flow Bottle (Double Pack) - 150ML - Green!
How would you rate this product?
Beatrice  C.
West Islip, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Comotomo - Natural Flow Bottle (Double Pack) - 150ML - Green uploaded by Beatrice  C.
Purchased at: Amazon
FIRST OFF LET ME START OFF BY SAYING THIS BOTTLE SAVED ME!! I breast-fed my baby for three months so transitioning into a bottle was not easy at all. We tried dozens of different bottles and different people to try to feed her the bottles and nothing was working. Finally this bottle came into my life and she automatically took it! I was in complete disbelief. I did not understand at first what it was that this had that the other bottles did not have so I even tried other bottles that had nipples just like this one and she still would not take it. We are now obsessed and have a whole collection. We now have to move onto the bigger bottles and I am so so happy that I found this company. I will never find different bowls for my next kids ever again.
Deanna G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Comotomo - Natural Flow Bottle (Double Pack) - 150ML - Green uploaded by Deanna G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love these. So unique and boobie like lol use these when feeding my daughter breast milk and she seems to enjoy them a lot. The only downside is since she’s still little and drinking only a few ounces towards the last of the milk you gave to maneuver the bottle so she can get all of it. No big deal though. No leaks and easy to clean would recommend.
Omalix M.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Comotomo - Natural Flow Bottle (Double Pack) - 150ML - Green uploaded by Omalix M.
Ever since I was pregnant I fell in love with the Comotomo bottles, I love the wide nipple, the soft bottle with the velvety texture. I loved that it was only 3 easy to wash pieces. However, as much as I really really wanted them to be perfect. After about a month, month and a half I had to switch them. They started to leak. I don’t know if it was because I use a microwave sterilizer, maybe they are not suitable for that. But it was annoying to feed a hungry baby that was getting all wet. I thought maybe the rim was too tight/too loose. It was always a guessing game. So, I was so heartbroken that I had to let them go. 💔 But, if I have another baby I think I’ll give them another try, hopefully they will work. 🥺
Brie G.
King, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Comotomo - Natural Flow Bottle (Double Pack) - 150ML - Green uploaded by Brie G.
Purchased at: Target
A fan favorite for a reason! These bottles were the first we introduced to our baby girl and she never had any nipple confusion between breast and bottle. The slow flow nipple is actually slow, unlike some other brands. They are incredibly easy to keep clean and sterile, which I also appreciate!
Andrea N.
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Comotomo - Natural Flow Bottle (Double Pack) - 150ML - Green uploaded by Andrea N.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are the only bottles my breast feeding baby really likes . I love the material it’s made from. Because it’s made from soft silicone it’s easier to hold , easier to clean, overall just a better material . Not to mention it’s breast shape, has a wide mound nipple so it’s easier for baby to latch , which helps prevent nipple confusion. Also has two anti colic vents !! Over all amazing , I could brag all day . Comotomo
Grey  S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Amazon
Don't even bother with all those other baby bottles. Just buy the Comotomo straight out the gate. Hands down THE BEST BOTTLE out there. Easy to clean! No extra parts. They're durable silicone bottles, so you have to be a little more careful when throwing them into your diaper bag, cause if you put too much pressure on a full bottle, you may get some leakage. But seriously, other than that minor inconvenience, these things are solid. I used them for multiple children, 2 of which had issues latching while BFing... but they had no issues taking to the Comotomo.
Lisdania V.
Princeton, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
My baby was not a fan of these. I loved how easy to clean they are. They tend to leak out of the side too much !
Lea M.
Fairfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Comotomo - Natural Flow Bottle (Double Pack) - 150ML - Green uploaded by Lea M.
Comotomo - Natural Flow Bottle (Double Pack) - 150ML - Green uploaded by Lea M.
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s been a while that I’ve had these bottles but I never feed my lo with them until tonight. My husband and mother have been feeding her with these bottles while I’m at work and they keep expressing how much my lo loves this bottle. She latches fast, doesn’t spill milk, and doesn’t have any issues with gas. When I fed my daughter she held onto the bottle with ease, similar to how she holds onto my breast. I was glad to see this cause I was afraid of nipple confusion. This bottle is excellent for breastfeeding mothers!
Karly J.
Solon, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
I really struggled when my new baby would not drink from a bottle. We had a great BF relationship and at 4 weeks she refused all bottles. I heard about this bottle type from people who had the same issue. They are magical. It took a couple days but eventually she got it and is now great with them! Just stick with it, they are more expensive than other brands but worth every penny if they get her to take a bottle
Chelsea C.
Scott Afb, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Comotomo - Natural Flow Bottle (Double Pack) - 150ML - Green uploaded by Chelsea C.
Husband thought these were neat bottles, and the baby likes them just fine. I find that they tip over fairly easily because the bottle is top heavy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mary B.
Mississauga , ON
il y a 2 ans
Comotomo - Natural Flow Bottle (Double Pack) - 150ML - Green I would love try it. Is it worth the money?
Kristen C. il y a 2 ans
My daughter tried Phillips Avent Anti Colic, Dr. Browns Anti-Colic, Boon, and Mam bottles. Once we tried the comotomo she showed zero fussiness!!! I was breast feeding for a few weeks so one of the big things for me was that it mimics the breast. She had no nipple confusion at all! You can buy packs of one! I would do that first to see before splurging on the bigger packs 🤗