Comotomo Natural-Feel Baby Bottle Single Pack 150ml (Pink) uploaded by Bethany J.

BY COMOTOMO

Comotomo Natural Feel Baby Bottles are stylish and functional, featuring a silicon body that is 100% BPA-free while replicating the skin-like softness that you're little ones will love. With their heat resistant silicone material, Comotomo Natural Feel Baby Bottles are safe for dishwashers, microwaves, and boiling water. The bottles also feature a unique anti-colic venting system, and the wide neck design allows for stress-free, brushless cleaning. The combination of function and design makes this a truly unique item and a winner of the prestigious IF Design award. Features & Benefits: Safety First: 100% BPA-free Completely safe from medical grade silicon Safe for microwave, boiling water, dishwashers Anti-colic venting system Soft, skin-like material Type: Bottles Age: Infant Gender: Female BPA-Free: Yes see more...

Jakki B.
Kaysville, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Other more...
After a long battle with trying to find a bottle my son would take we have finally found a winner. The design is brilliant, stylish, and makes cleaning a snap. The nipple was so easy for my son to get a great latch and feed without a fuss. Absolutely no nipple confusion. Overall this has helped so much in those times when nursing is not an option!
Maria G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Natural-Feel Pure Medical Grade Silicone Baby Bottle Pink 150 ml more...
I found this bottle for my daughter after reading other reviews and it is the cutest bottle I’ve seen. The silicone part is comfortable to hold as I feel her and it doesn’t feel heavy. I wanted something that wouldn’t cause issues since I also breastfeed and wanted to prevent any nipple confusion between the bottle and my own breast. First time we used it my husband was with her as I went out and he didn’t struggle to feed her despite it being her first time drinking milk out of a bottle. The look is kind of futuristic since it’s wider and simpler than other bottles we’ve used for our other kids.
Christina T.
Central Falls, RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought this bottle for my daughter who is exclusively breastfed. I had originally purchased another brand that was made for breasted babies but she would leak a lot and had a hard time latching on to them. She loves her comotomo bottle and it allows me to get a break from nursing while someone else feeds her. It is super easy to clean because of how wide it is and it is made out of silicone.
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
I tried a lot of different bottle,
Dr browns
Avent
Tommie tippe
And with my smallest of 4 kids, this was the bessssst bottle I ever tried. I had a hard time finding it after a lot of online research.

I was looking for breast like bottle cause my son wouldn't take just any nipple as he was used to breast, but I found it finally on a fluke on clearance at walgreens during a emergency tylenol trip for my older baby and it was amazing how well my baby took to it.

I am a super happy Mom!!!!!
I don't have a pic of my own bottle since my son is 2 now but it looked just like the one I posted.
Fabiola A.
Peoria, AZ
Colic baby...? No worries! My little one is a colic baby & a bit on the gassy side :) my sister had recommend me to purchase this ComoTomo bottle, & I've noticed that it has helped a bit. My little one is a bit more at ease and takes the bottle without any problem, since she's still breastfeeding.
Marisol K.
Austin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this bottle for breast fed babies but I do not think the flow is slow enough. I would suggest even the slowest flow nipple for 2+ months. It is a great bottle otherwise. You can find it on Amazon.
Yazmin H.
Bell Gardens, CA
I have a 4 month old and could not be happier with this product. Breastfeeding and bottle feeding at the same time is made easier by the design of this bottle. My daughter takes both without any problem.
Karina   C.
I absolutely fell in love with this bottle at first i was a bit iffy about it with the silicon part but when i first tried it my duaghter loved it
Olivia S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I nurse my baby but when I pump she will drink from this bottle. She can hold it on her own. Its nice to give mommy a break lol
Danielle B.
We love it! Though a little pricey well worth the extra buck. My breastfed baby approves

Walmart