Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingBaby BottlesComotomo
Natural Feel Baby Bottle, 4 Pack (Green, 8 oz)

Comotomo Natural Feel Baby Bottle, 4 Pack (Green, 8 oz)

by Comotomo

Comotomo Baby Bottles feature innovative and sensible design to most closely mimic natural breastfeeding. Our naturally shaped, soft, silicone nipples are ideal for babies who have trouble transitioning from nursing to bottle-feeding. Your little one will love to hold onto the skin-like, soft and squeezable body that is like no other bottle in the world. And you will fall in love with our wide-neck design for brushless, stress-free, cleaning bliss! Our bottles are equipped with truly innovative vents that are smartly designed to prevent colic, while completely eliminating annoying leaks. They are quite possibly the most thoughtful bottles ever made. (Please note: 5oz bottles come with a truly slow flow nipple suitable for newborns upto 3 months. 8oz bottles come with medium flow nipple suitable for 3-6 months).

Comotomo baby bottles are deisgned to most closely mimic breastfeeding to reduce bottle rejection and nipple confusion issues; Ultra wide-neck design allows easy cleaning by hand without a brush; Safe in microwave, boiling water, dishwashers and sterilizers; Nipple and body is made of 100% safe hygienic medical grade silicone; Dual anti-colic vents prevent unwanted air-intake and reduce colic; 4 Pack

Package Dimensions: 9.7 x 8.8 x 6.7 inches

Material Type: Phthalate Free, Latex Free, Lead Free, BPA Free

Item Weight: 1.41 pounds

Batteries required: No

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Comotomo Natural Feel Baby Bottle, 4 Pack (Green, 8 oz)!
Rachel W.
Abilene
Comotomo Natural Feel Baby Bottle, 4 Pack (Green, 8 oz) uploaded by Rachel W.
I didn’t use these with my first (who was very colicky) but I use them with my second and I LOVE them! So much less to clean. My second doesn’t struggle with gas or tummy issues, so I’m not sure if they help with colic, but they are perfect for us. A great product I recommend.
Christine M.
Virginia
Comotomo Natural Feel Baby Bottle, 4 Pack (Green, 8 oz) uploaded by Christine M.
We found como tomo with our older son -- I wanted to breastfeed and still have bottle options for others to feed baby. As a first time mom, I was unsure about how breastfeeding would go, so I researched which bottles were most like the breast and found Como tomo! This bottle has been fantastic! We go from this bottle to the breast with no issue. We have even used this bottle/nipple to help with latch troubleshooting (with a lactation consultant)! Great seal with the bottle top -- very similar to a breast seal! I recommend this bottle highly!!
Baylee K.
Nashville
Comotomo Natural Feel Baby Bottle, 4 Pack (Green, 8 oz) uploaded by Baylee K.
Mine and by baby’s favoriteeeeee bottles! The flexible nipple makes feeding a breeze. Not to mention, they are adorable! I wish they were more affordable because I would buy a bunch. More color options would be great too!
Rabeea P.
El Paso, TX
1,055 reviews
Comotomo Natural Feel Baby Bottle, 4 Pack (Green, 8 oz) uploaded by Rabeea P.
Love love love these baby bottles. No colic, no gas. Air vents are perfect. These bottles are the absolute best. I boil them occasionally to sterilize as they're maximum heat resistant and silicone based. Use dapple soap to wash them. Only thing I've noticed as baby has gotten older and good at sucking this happens. Comotomo Natural Feel Baby Bottle, 4 Pack (Green, 8 oz)
Rachel W.
Ramsey , MN
Great quality bottles my daughter loves these. Very effective with transitioning from breastfeeding
Lesley M.
Truckee, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
These are by far my favorite bottles. They are easy to clean, simple to use and my breastfed baby actually takes them. We tried 6 other bottles and this one was our favorite. I highly recommend trying this bottle!
Annie C.
Westbury, NY
I purchased this as they say it’s closest to breastfeeding and hopefully won’t have nipple confusion. It took many tries for my son to finally take this bottle. The material the bottle is made of takes super long for the milk to warm up in the bottle warmer.
Kali S.
Littleton, CO
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
If you’re thinking twice about purchasing these bottles-just do it. These are AMAZING. My baby loves them, they’re easy to clean and hold and they’re adorable!
Wandalee P.
Newark, NJ
I received these bottles as a gift and honestly I never even heard of this brand before. Once I used i fell in love with them. Baby never got any tummy ache or anything. The only thing that is a flaw for me is the is so soft and sometimes is hard to remove the cap.
Nicole P.
These are the best bottles!  My son did not have any nipple confusion with these bottles.  They are easy to clean and great quality!

Looking for your answer?