Comotomo Natural Feel Baby Bottle, 4 Pack

by Comotomo

Comotomo Baby Bottles feature an innovative and sensible design to most closely mimic natural breastfeeding. Our naturally shaped, soft, silicone nipples are ideal for babies who have trouble transitioning from nursing to bottle-feeding. Your little one will love to hold onto the skin-like, soft and squeezable body that is like no other bottle in the world. And you will fall in love with our wide-neck design for brushless, stress-free, cleaning bliss! Our bottles are equipped with truly innovative vents that are smartly designed to prevent colic, while completely eliminating annoying leaks. They are quite possibly the most thoughtful bottles ever made.

Our bottles are equipped with truly innovative vents that are smartly designed to prevent colic, while completely eliminating annoying leaks.; A soft, squeezable bottle features a silicone nipple that mimics breastfeeding and eases breast-to-bottle transitioning.; The wide-neck design makes for easy dishwasher cleaning.; 150ml/5oz bottles come with truly slow flow nipples (1 hole) designed for newborns up-to 3 months.; 100% BPA-free medical grade silicone; dishwasher safe.

Material free: BPA Free

Material Type: Phthalate Free, Latex Free, Lead Free, BPA Free

Item Weight: 1.61 pounds

Batteries required: No

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Comotomo Natural Feel Baby Bottle, 4 Pack!
Iriz V.
Stafford, VA
I got this as a baby shower gift and I loved it for the first month or so but my daughter realized quickly it wasn’t like an actual breast so she would spit it out because of the nipple. Maybe if they made a nipple in general for breast-feeding it would be perfect.
Dawn G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Definitely a cute bottle and easy for baby to adjust to the price point is okay 13 dollars for one bottle is kinda steep though for a 5oz bottle because who just needs one bottle but like I said its cute but for me thats pretty much it we tried it out but if you have a baby with colic this might not work for you it didn't for us it made the colic seem worse so we switched so if you want a cute bottle go for it just remember it might work for your baby or it might not so i would only buy one to start with and have another back up brand just in case it doesn't work out. Comotomo Natural Feel Baby Bottle, 4 Pack
Stephanie L.
Cedar City, UT
The best! My son LOVED theses bottles as did my Husband and myself. They are high quality and durable. Very easy to clean and also great when you are also breast feeding as the silicone design of theses bottles feels and slightly resembles the breast making it more comfortable for your little one when you do a bottle between breast-feedings by not confuse or throw baby off. I would highly recommend theses to all parents! A great product! I wish they made sippy cups for toddlers as well!
ShayAlaura C.
Idaho Falls
This is THEEE only bottle my breastfed baby will take. I’ve spent so much money and time and tears trying to find a bottle that my son will take. After countless hours of struggling to get him to take a bottle, we finally gave in and bought this. Best thing ever!! He took it like a champ and didn’t even realize that it wasn’t me he was eating from.
Alycia H.
Houston
With arthritis in my hands, I was nervous about not having pain while holding a bottle for my baby. These bottles are so easy to hold not only for me but for my baby too! Only 3 parts to clean as well which was a HUGE selling point!
Yaquelin M.
Jacksonville, FL
I really love this bottles. My daughter had three of them. The only problem is that I had to get new bottles twice. They got ruined from the baby milk powder as time passed.
Andrea N.
Zanesville, OH
The first pack I bought !! Amazing for a beginners set . These are the only bottles my breast feeding baby really likes . I love the material it’s made from. Because it’s made from soft silicone it’s easier to hold , easier to clean, overall just a better material . Not to mention it’s breast shape, has a wide mound nipple so it’s easier for baby to latch , which helps prevent nipple confusion. Also has two anti colic vents !! Over all amazing , I could brag all day . Comotomo
Alyssa B.
Sturgis, MI
These are so great! Super easy to clean and our daughter loves them! We almost gave up hope with bottles it she seems to love this one! Great brand! Bottles are extremely durable.
Momo O.
Torrance
Great bottle for moms that are exclusively breastfeeding. The only bottle my baby would take. We had dr browns, boon, tommee tippee etc but my babe would not take the other brands. The only downside is that it’s not the standard bottle size, so it doesn’t fit in most diaper bag insulated bottle compartments.
Callie W.
Kansas City, MO
These were our favorite of the baby bottles. My son loves the squishy feel of the silicone bottles. My son is primarily breastfed, so we never changed the nipples to a faster flow. At 16 months, he’s still using the same bottles and nipples as he did when he was a tiny baby, they have held up quite well! He drinks from these ‘ba bas’ at grandma and grandpa’s house. They’re appreciate that the bottles have minimal pieces to wash and easily fit together. My only complaint- if you don’t get the nipple screwed on just so, it can leak. You have to pay attention or you’ll be in for a mess!

Looking for your answer?