BY COMOTOMO INC #34 in Baby Bottles

Comotomo Baby Bottles feature an innovative and sensible design to most closely mimic natural breastfeeding. Our naturally shaped, soft, silicone nipples are ideal for babies who have trouble transitioning from nursing to bottle-feeding. Your little one will love to hold onto the skin-like, soft and squeezable body that is like no other bottle in the world. And you will fall in love with our wide-neck design for brushless, stress-free, cleaning bliss! Our bottles are equipped with truly innovative vents that are smartly designed to prevent colic, while completely eliminating annoying leaks. They are quite possibly the most thoughtful bottles ever made. *250ml/8oz bottles come with medium flow nipples (2 hole) ideal for 3-6 months. see more...

Stephanie N.
Independence, MO
I love these bottles. Since my son was born I’ve been telling everyone and their mother to purchase these. The bottles are a soft silicone material and the nipples are really wide. It’s like the real thing. They never leaked and I’ve been using them for almost 8 months. They have the same mechanism as dr browns but without all the pieces. You can stick your entire hand in the bottle with a regular sponge instead of a bottle brush. They are so easy to clean. The reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because they used to have great customer support. I sent a picture of the bottle collapsing and they shipped me a brand new nipple. Then it happened again and they never even replied to me. My son no longer uses bottles so I asked them for advice on what kind of sippy cup to use and I’ve searched and there is no sippy cup out there like this bottle. Apparently certain NUK sippy cup spouts will fit but they are super hard to find. Overall I loved these bottles and sad that we have no use for them
Now. Wish they made sippy cup spouts.
Andy A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Me encantaron estos biberones, se los recomiendo muchisimo!!!
Son de textura suave, tienen salida de aire y la mamila es como un pezon y le facilita la toma al bebé, ademas son faciles de lavar y el bebé lo puede sostener con facilidad
Daylene R.
Riverside, CA
My son loved these bottles!! They’re great for breastfed babies because they don’t get nipple confusion. They don’t leak like most bottles. I love how unique they are! I would definitely buy again! Highly recommend 👌🏼
Samantha P.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby is EBF and when I tried switching him to bottles there were none that worked for him he would fuss and throw all of them but this one is amazing! It’s microwaveable so the soft parts feel nice and warm for him like a boobie!
Autumn P.
Dorchester, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son wouldn’t take any bottle other than these. We tried dr browns, avent, and joovy. Finally tried these and he loves them(whenever I’m away from him.) easy to clean also. Kind of pricey but it’s worth it.
Magen D.
I saw that these bottles had high rating on Amazon and decided to try it out and once i did i haven't yet regret it! My son is 7.5 months now and still uses his bottles and loves them! Never got colicky, gassy, no leakage, it basically does everything it says it will provide. These bottles have never failed me or my son! I love how they have a handle attachment for sippy cup training. I recommended these bottles to my best friend who just recently had her baby and shes loves them!
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
I breast feed for the first year of my sons life. Shortly after we transitioned to a sippy cup. But my son still needed a soft bottle for night feedings. This bottle is very similar to the breast and we both love it. I think it makes him feel secure. And as a mom that's a priority for our little ones.
Melissa W.
Fort Myers, FL
We tried what felt like every bottle known to man with my son when I returned to work. We purchased from Amazon, and got them very quickly. These were the ONLY bottles he would accept, and over time he grew to love them. He loves the soft silicone texture of the bottle. We have moved him up from the 1 hole, to the 2 hole, to the 3 hole nipple over time. We are now using the 3-hold fast flow at 9 months. Durable. Highly recommend.
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Not my favorite bottle but my son did take well to these from the beginning. I like that they are different and feel somewhat similar to skin so they make it easy to switch back and forth from breast to bottle. The price isn't great, but since they were a gift I cant complain!
Maeron I.
Washington, DC
This was my son’s favorite bottle! He was mainly breastfed with the rare exception of taking expressed milk via a bottle and this was the only bottle he loved! The silicone bottle makes it easy for babies to hold their bottles - the nipple high quality and is one of the only nipple I’ve seen that actually resembles a breast.
Dominique J.
Middle River, MD
I am pregnant with baby number 2. I hear that these are a great bottle to go from breast to bottle with...Anybody use these?
arisbeida E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How are these bottles with colic? My baby is currently 2 months old and we have had issues with colic. Any reviews out there ?
Erika E.
Does this brand carry sippy cups ?
Emelie E.
Springfield, MO
My son is exclusively breastfed and most bottles confuse him. I have to go back to work soon and leave him in daycare. Are these bottles an easier transition?
Ally R.
Milwaukee, WI
Do these fit in standard bottle warmers? We have a First Years model warmer.