Comotomo Baby Bottle Gift Set - Pink

by Comotomo

Comotomo's Baby Bottle Bundle is the perfect gift for expecting or new parents! These beloved bottles feature an innovative and sensible design to most closely mimic natural breastfeeding. The naturally shaped, soft, silicone nipples are ideal for babies who have trouble transitioning from nursing to bottle-feeding. Your little one will love to hold onto the skin-like, soft and squeezable body of these BPA-free baby bottles. They also feature a wide-neck design for brushless, stress-free cleaning! Comotomo baby bottles are equipped with innovative vents that are designed to prevent colic while completely eliminating annoying leaks. See why Comotomo mama's call them "Breastfeeding in a Bottle!"

Comotomo Baby Bottle Bundle includes:
- Two 5oz. Bottles
- Two 8oz. Bottles
- A package of two Slow Flow Nipples (0-3 months)
- A package of two Medium Flow Nipples (3 -6 months)
- A package of two Fast Flow Nipples (6+ months)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Comotomo Baby Bottle Gift Set - Pink!
Yuliia S.
Schiller Park, IL
Comotomo Baby Bottle Gift Set - Pink uploaded by Yuliia S.
It was gift at baby shower 👼🏼 now my baby is 4,5 months and the bigger bottle already small for her needs.. Generally, nice bottles - simple and cute.
Leanna M.
Westminster, CO
These have been the best baby bottles I have ever found. My daughter had a tongue tie, lip tie and cheek tie at birth and it was very difficult to feed her. She could not latch on to me or a bottle but since I could squeeze the milk into her mouth with these bottles she was able to get the food she needed. I also like that they are silicone instead of plastic.
Judy T.
Marrero, LA
Love the packaging on this. I like that it’s silicone and very soft for baby to hold. Sometime the bottle would leak when im putting too much pressure on it. But other than that I love it.
Fernanda J.
Very cute bottles. I like the squishy bottles feel. The nipples mimick the breast so it’s good for when you’re both breastfeeding and bottle feeding so there’s no confusion.
Pola F.
Brooklyn, NY
Such a great set. Has the sizes needed and is a wonderful registry gift. We used dr browns with baby #1 but I hated how many items there were to clean and how often the bottle leaked. We switched to Comotomo for baby #2 and couldn’t be happier!
Aura Q.
Kissimmee, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Actually I just breastfeed my baby but this is a good bottle because they have a breast form so it can help you to don’t lose the habit for the breast! I love it is super soft and my baby love it!
Iveth P.
mcallen
HIGHLY RECOMMEND. We absolutely love our comotomos. So easy to clean & sterilize. A little pricy but highly recommend. Definitely worth every penny!! Our baby girl took the bottle with no problem
Johan carlos R.
New York , NY
Muy buenos biberones. Muy prácticos y súper fácil de preparar la leche en ellos. Los recomiendo.
Jessica A.
Mississauga
This was a great bottle to use! Loved how it’s easy to hold. It does take a while to heat up milk but only an extra few min
Anyelle D.
Vancouver, BC
These silicon bottles are really good. This kit comes with different size of nipples from 0 to 9 months old. Also, the bottles are easily cleaned with sponge only. You don’t need to use bottle brushes to clean them.

Looking for your answer?