Comotomo Baby Bottle Gift Set - Green

by Comotomo

Comotomo's Baby Bottle Bundle is the perfect gift for expecting or new parents! These beloved bottles feature an innovative and sensible design to most closely mimic natural breastfeeding. The naturally shaped, soft, silicone nipples are ideal for babies who have trouble transitioning from nursing to bottle-feeding. Your little one will love to hold onto the skin-like, soft and squeezable body of these BPA-free baby bottles. They also feature a wide-neck design for brushless, stress-free cleaning! Comotomo baby bottles are equipped with innovative vents that are designed to prevent colic while completely eliminating annoying leaks. See why Comotomo mama's call them "Breastfeeding in a Bottle!"

Comotomo Baby Bottle Bundle includes:
- Two 5oz. Bottles
- Two 8oz. Bottles
- A package of two Slow Flow Nipples (0-3 months)
- A package of two Medium Flow Nipples (3 -6 months)
- A package of two Fast Flow Nipples (6+ months)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Comotomo Baby Bottle Gift Set - Green!
Polina F.
Warwick, PA
Only bottles we use for our exclusively breast fed baby! We only use the bottles when absolutely necessary and our baby has no problem drinking from the bottle and then going back to breastfeeding. The nipples are designed to mimic breastfeeding so baby doesn’t reject the breast after using them. Comotomo Baby Bottle Gift Set - Green
Ana W.
Henderson, NV
Comotomo Baby Bottle Gift Set - Green uploaded by Ana W.
Perfect kit for start and grow for formula and breastfeeding. We are really like it, bottles feels good to the touch, I like form of them - 5OZ has egg shape, and 8OZ have a similar streamlined shape, milk / formula doesn’t get stuck anywhere, nothing leaking, feeding is quick and easy. Bottles come standard with a nipple for newborn, but they are suitable for feeding even up to 4-5 months. It’s a really good replacement for plastic bottles. These bottles retain heat/cold very well, very convenient for travel. But at the same time it is inconvenient when you need to warm the bottle at night or in a hurry, it requires much more time than glass and plastic bottles. You can see at photo, I use a “munchkin fast bottle warmer”, and for a full 5OZ bottle you need to add 2 1/5 standard measuring cups of water. But overall I really recommend try this bottle bundle.
Baylee K.
Murfreesboro, TN
Mine and by baby’s favoriteeeeee bottles! The flexible nipple makes feeding a breeze. Not to mention, they are adorable! I wish they were more affordable because I would buy a bunch. More color options would be great too!
Tania K.
Canton, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
Best bottles ever! I went through 7 different brands until i across these and ended up making them my go to. My little guy had tongue tie issues and would gulp alot of air these bottles helped reduce that. My baby has been so much happier since.
Mackenzie B.
Philadelphia, PA
I got these bottles because they are so easy to clean! No tiny little pieces! They are a must have! Plus my baby loved them they are very affordable as well!
Karina S.
Waxahachie, TX
This is a complete must have for any baby registry because I felt as thought I had plenty of option when baby made his arrival
Faye M.
Cypress, TX
Comotomo Baby Bottle Gift Set - Green uploaded by Faye M.
After reading endless reviews on baby bottles, I decided to request for 2 of comotomo gift sets, and I was not disappointed! Bottles are incredibly easy to clean because of wide neck. Experienced no leaks so far compare to other brands that were gifted from different store registries. Since I'm breastfeeding and bottle feeding pumped breastmilk, my son has not experienced nipple confusion so far! Great product!
Brittany W.
Clayton, CA
So far we love the como tomo bottles. Baby loves them and they are super easy to clean. They are wide so don’t fit into my diaper bag bottle storage as well but that’s ok. Pricey, but worth it to me.
Yazmin L.
Visalia, CA
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE these bottles. With my first son, I tried multiple bottle and they were either a hassle to clean or leaked. But these bottles, my gosh! Easy to clean, easy transition from breastfeed to bottle, they are silicone, and my boys never had colics. I would recommend to everyone!!
Alyssa S.
Alva, FL
I really like these bottles and they were the only ones that my son would take for a brief couple days when I had to stay in the hospital for a bad case of mastitis. I joke that it was a Comotomo miracle because he wouldn’t take any other bottle. He actually started refusing these as well after I came home and my husband has only been able to coax them into using them a couple times since but they worked well while we were able to use them! I think I just have a picky babe but I would recommend others with picky babies to give these a try! The fact that he took these while I was in the hospital really took a heavy weight off my heart as he was only a month old (he wasn’t allowed to stay with me because of Covid-19 protocols). So this Mama is thankful for these bottles even if they were only a part of our journey for a brief time!

Looking for your answer?