BY COMODYNES

Intensive & Uniform Color They provide an even, safe and clean tan on face and body in just 3 hours, giving a natural, healthy skin tone.  No side effects, no streaking.  Their formula, with a moisturizing complex, eliminates the feeling of tightness and keeps the skin soft.  Their perfume leaves no aroma on the skin. Do not contain sun filters. The Self-Tanning towelettes are safe, unlike uv rays their formula does not penetrate the deep layers of the skin. The tan tone depends on the skin type and their intensity adapts to provide natural results on both fair and dark skins.  Recommended for all skin types. Individually wrapped Self Tanning towelettes, not messy creams or sprays in tubes or bottles.  If you have used the leading creams on the market today, you will understand why this is our most popular product. Comodynes Sunless Tanning towe see more...

• Do these actually work? How long does the result last?1 Answers
  • Do they streak?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these? Do they give a natural colour and...1 Answers
Sunny M.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been so disappointed with self tanners lately until I found this one. It goes on like a baby wipe, and dries rather quickly. I felt so tan and more confident with this product. Definitely make sure you get all the spots so you don't get white spots. Other than that I will deff stock up on this
Samantha E.
Clawson, MI
I love these! I am normally a lovely shade of porcelain and I will burn before I tan in the sun so I like to use these to look like I don't spend my days in a crypt. They are a little pricey so I only use them when needed, such as before going to a wedding or event, or in the very beginning of the summer when my skin still has it's pasty white winter tone. The color is very natural, not orange like you sometimes get with other products. I rip the towel in half to use one half on one leg/arm, the other half on the other leg & arm. This way I feel like I'm applying the product more evenly, and the towel does tend to roll up when applying. My only qualm is that the color does not develop as quickly as it claims - it says a few hours but I usually find if I apply it one morning, the full color has developed by the time I wake up the next morning, so I just use it the day before I need the color.
Lauren C.
I like these because they are easy to use and come in darker shades for those of us with more olive in our skin. They don't smell like most tanning products and they dry faster so it's easy to apply at night after I shower. I usually apply the product when I get out and completely dry off and then I allow it to fully soak in and dry while I do my face routine, brush my teeth, blow dry my hair, and straighten my hair because then I'm able to put my pajamas on and go to bed without having to worry about transfer and in the morning, it looks natural and I'm good to go.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Fantastic and convenient. I love the entire line of comodyne products but this is a great new one for sure! Easy to use, easy to travel and portable, no messy clean up and great results. Worth the price!
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
I've never been happier with a self tanning product! They are easy to use, don't have a terrible odor, and have 100x better results than past self tan products that I've tried.
Riley H.
I got a sample of these tanning wipes in a subscription box. The tanner works well. The biggest complaint I have is that the wipe would roll up as I was swiping it on my legs. It was hard to apply because of this.
erin m.
I love this product because you get a great EVEN tan due to the applicator towels. it is effective and id recommend it to others.
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
These are very nice because they arnt as messy as say a lotion or a mouuse. I will say that you do pay for the convienence.
Lisa K.
Glen Head, NY
These are so terrible! they make your "tan" incredibly streaky and uneven. they also dry out very quickly
Devon M.
West Point, MS
These look neat I would love to try them! They look like they might cause your skin to be two toned though
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
Do they streak?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Have been wanting to try.... but does one towel do your whole body??
Maddison S.
Do these actually work? How long does the result last?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Is the color good, natural????
Sandy P.
Cambridge , Ontario
Has anyone tried these? Do they give a natural colour and how many applications before you notice the tan?

Amazon