BY COMODYNES

Body Self-Tanning Glove. the Solution to achieve body tanning easily and in just 3 hours.  The glove has been designed to cover even the most difficult areas in an all-over way.  Its dosage ensures the whole body tan.  Unisex. see more...

• How does this work? Does it go on your whole body? Where ...1 Answers
  • Does it leave you looking orange or does anyone know if i...1 Answers
  • The color a good shade?? I do not tan anymore by sun or t...1 Answers
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I use this product when I want a effortless beach tan.Yes I tan!! Lol I like that it's all natural without all the added ingredients.
Jennifer B.
This product didn't apply evenly to my skin and the smell was too noticeable. It made me look somewhat orange.
Emily w.
This is a pretty nice self tanner glove. Makes everything less messy and gives you a nice glow!
Cassie Q.
How does this work? Does it go on your whole body? Where do you put it? Do you wear it? I'm very confused...
Christina D.
Grove City, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Does it leave you looking orange or does anyone know if it leaves streaks/patches? One think I hate about self-tanners is some make you look orange. This is not good and embarrassing.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
The color a good shade?? I do not tan anymore by sun or tanning bed.. Is it very messy??