- "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
- "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
- "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
- "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
- "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
I loved this show. I absolute wish they would have kept it going or at least bring it back. It was hilarious and enjoyable ! Good storyline and you get invested in some of the characters antics.
Very funny and random. Perfect show to put on to unplug and relax you don’t need to think to much. Funny story line
Similar to my thoughts of Parks and Rec and The Office, I was sure I'd hate this show but was wrong. Not like my previous experiences, I did not end up loving this show enough to continue to watch, let alone finish. I started watching in the middle somewhere and skipped episodes here and there and found it funny. The references to current events and pop culture were witty and the humor was actually funny but the show was still lacking in character development. It trailed off, as did my interest, and now I can name maybe two characters total.
a great watch, super interesting, lots of laughs and a great story line. would definitely recommend to friends and family to watch this. decent actors and decent acting throughout the show. a good story line and it's nice and clear and concise!
I love this show they are so funny I love watching them there super good at acting I forgot what scene it was that made me laugh so hard I love watching them so much i wonder if there still making more episodes
I like this show a lot, but never got hooked like other similar shows. Maybe it’s because the characters are all a little weird and nobody is really that likable (Except for Troy and Abed, best part of the show) I stopped watching when I got a new job, it wasn’t intriguing enough to make time for.
I loved this show so much that I refuse to watch the last season because I do not want it to be over. I love this show and find it absolutely hilarious. There are so many underrated famous people in it!
Love this show! The first 4 seasons are brilliant, they are funny and easy to watch! Season 5 is okay but season 6 was such a miss for me, I don’t think they needed it I feel it ruined it tbh but still would recommend !♥️
I love this hilarious punch line show the diversity is perfectly put together with some of the best under credited comedians I highly recommended I love watching
Q & A
Who's your favorite character?
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
Which episode is your favorite so far?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos