Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Gl...6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth inve...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
  • "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
Himali B.
New York
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I don't really like this show. It's was great in the initial season when it was full of humour, quirkiness & pop culture references & good chemistry among the characters. But later on it just became too flat no good punches, no storyline, forced humour, cringeworthy jokes & boring characters who doesn't seem to be coming together in any way.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Similar to my thoughts of Parks and Rec and The Office, I was sure I'd hate this show but was wrong. Not like my previous experiences, I did not end up loving this show enough to continue to watch, let alone finish. I started watching in the middle somewhere and skipped episodes here and there and found it funny. The references to current events and pop culture were witty and the humor was actually funny but the show was still lacking in character development. It trailed off, as did my interest, and now I can name maybe two characters total.
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved this show. I absolute wish they would have kept it going or at least bring it back. It was hilarious and enjoyable ! Good storyline and you get invested in some of the characters antics.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I really liked this show because it was always interesting. Its funny "quirkiness" and randomness kept me wanting to watch more. Hilarious pop culture references, great story lines. Love the adult humor so I'd recommend turning away the young-ins before watching! What totally ruined the show was the ending seasons. It became too bland. Then eventually, they tried too hard to make the show work. Forced, unfunny jokes. The cast chemistry also didn't work anymore. So the show is great in the beginning half, but you might as well pretend the rest doesn't exist.
Lindsey L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite shows - you can watch it over and over because the seasons are so different yet hilarious. Joel Mchale (spelling?) is amazing in this but so is every single other person with so many great parodies of other tv shows and tons of guest appearances all over the places! Quirky, odd, a bit nerdy, so hilarious and great
Tara N.
Austin
I like this show a lot, but never got hooked like other similar shows. Maybe it’s because the characters are all a little weird and nobody is really that likable (Except for Troy and Abed, best part of the show) I stopped watching when I got a new job, it wasn’t intriguing enough to make time for.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I loved this show so much that I refuse to watch the last season because I do not want it to be over. I love this show and find it absolutely hilarious. There are so many underrated famous people in it!
Victoria M.
Quartz Hill, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this hilarious punch line show the diversity is perfectly put together with some of the best under credited comedians I highly recommended I love watching
April H.
San Antonio, TX
Community is freaking hilarious. Its about a group of people that attending Greendale Community College. The main charters are: Jeff Winger, Pierce, Britta, Shirley, Abed, Annie, Troy. Abed is my favorite charter, he's a pop culture junkie. Troy is Abed best friend. Annie a high-strung perfectionist that used to be a pill junkie. Shirley a divorced single mom. Pierce is businessman, an jerk and someone seeking life meaning. Jeff was lawyer till his degree had been revoked now is back in college trying to get it back. The show is basically a love hate relationship between the classmates.
Tabatha H.
Port Huron, MI
I love this show for many reasons: 1. The humor, 2. The characters, 3. The Troy & Abed Show & 4. The well written episodes. I started watching Community because of Joel McHale who plays Jeff Winger. I have always found him handsome & funny. The show makes me laugh & I love the diverse study group. Almost anyone can start watching this show & feel connected to 1 of the actors/actresses. Far fetched and over the top? Yes but that's what makes this sitcom so appealing. There is too much "reality" television on these days and this show is a breath of fresh air & laughter!
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Andrea S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Which episode is your favorite so far?