Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Glover?6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth investing th...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
  • "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
Sonia C.
This show is still great, but it used to be so much better. I feel as if things have just been dragging along since the graduation, but I will continue watching. It's still quirky, funny, and heartwarming, I just hope they can get back on the level they were once on. #sixseasonsandamovie.
Margeaux D.
Port Charlotte, FL
I can never bring myself to watch this show when it's on or if it's a choice to watch it. But every time I do find myself watching it I kind of like it. It's weird. I don't love it but there are worse shows that are on at the time. I can see how people like it but it's just not for me.
Carmel A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Troy and Abed Shooting Lava! It definitely suffered when the original showrunner was replaced. I am looking forward to the next season though. Hopefully it'll get back to what made it a smart & funny show.
Brittany R.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show is so funny in the beginning. It's so clever and does so well to capture community college stereotypes. However, now the show has gotten stupid, as most shows do after a certain number of seasons.
Danbi Y.
Amarillo, TX
Community is a show that will probably get polarizing reviews. I love the show, but there have been episodes that was difficult to follow/understand. Still, I love watching the whole cast. Love Greendale!
Lindsey H.
Nashville, TN
From amazingly dry humor to hilarious pop references, Community is one of the funniest shows on television. It steps outsides the classic sitcom formula and provides a refreshing take on American humor.
Allie K.
Redding, CT
I found this show last year over a college break, and spent two-weeks after finals binge-watching. When I found out they were streaming a new season on Yahoo Screen, I was thrilled! I only wish Donald Glover would come back :( But overall, an amazing show and worth it to re-watch.
Roshelle W.
Portland, OR
It mystifies me why Community is not the most watched show in America right now. People are missing out!! The witty banter, the cast chemistry, and the homages to all things awesome (the video game episode is a must-watch for any gamer) are all reasons why this show is the best.
Rebecca M.
Deltona, FL
I tried to watch this a few years ago, and I couldn't get past episode three, but I tried again about two months ago, and it was the best decision. it is so funny and clever and quotable and full of heart. It plays heavily on pop culture which just makes it all the more funny.
Robyn K.
Alexandria, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
If your looking for a different style comedy with new talent, this is for you. You don't have to be a college student to enjoy it or understand the multiple references and cross-over episodes either.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Andrea S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Which episode is your favorite so far?