10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
4.63 / 5 based on 254 Reviews
Top Questions See all 15 Q&A
- "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
- "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
- "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
- "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
- "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
This show is hilarious. Some could argue that it is really stupid, but either way, it keeps me laughing!
This show is great and you will laugh through the WHOLE thing! Great acting and hilarious plots make it better every week!
Every single episode will make you laugh. The cast is extraordinary. My favorite episodes are the alternate universe ones, it is literally perfection.
I already like Joel M. but after watching this show I became an even bigger fan. This show also introduced me to one of my favorite actors, rappers, comedians, Donald Glover. A must watch comedy about community college.
This grade is based on the first 3 seasons, before all the Dan Harmon/cast members leaving sagas began. This show is hilarious and one-of-a-kind. Instant classic!
This show is funny! Love that Chevy Chase is in it. And every episode is very different and always makes you laugh.
I love this show, very entertaining always reels me back in for next episode.
6 seasons and a movie! The best parts of the show are Troy and Abed (in the morning). Love that it is so self-aware. Witty. Can get a little overwhelming sometimes and I don't love the claymation episodes. Overall, great!
LOVE, LOVE this show. It is fantastically written and acted out! Community is an amazing show! Highly recommend for a good laugh!
This show is incredibly under rated. Every episode is practically comedic gold. Definitely recommend this to any one who is looking for a new comedy to get hooked on.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character?
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Which episode is your favorite so far?
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos