Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Glover?6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth investing th...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
  • "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
Valerie D.
Uniontown, OH
The characters are all great. Troy and Abed are my favorite. There are so many little things to notice throughout all of the seasons. Like the song the always hum and they reference the different timelines. Can't wait for more!
Jessica C.
Burke, VA
If you have a quirky sense of humor, you will enjoy watching Community. The first few seasons were amazing--not sure any episode can top Paintball Wars. After that, not as great due to changes both in front of and behind the camera.
Amanda W.
Toledo, OH
This show is one of the best ones on TV, and it doesn't get nearly enough credit. It is so good, and the cast have amazingly chemistry. The new season can not come soon enough, and I hope this show goes on for a good long time.
Caitlyn E.
Brooklyn, NY
6 seasons and a movie! The best parts of the show are Troy and Abed (in the morning). Love that it is so self-aware. Witty. Can get a little overwhelming sometimes and I don't love the claymation episodes. Overall, great!
Ashley M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show is hilarious. If you haven't watched it, you should really check it out.Its about a study group at this community college.This is one of the most unique group of friends ever who get into all types crazy scenarios.
Sarah B.
California, MD
I absolutely loved this show when it first came out. The characters were both complex and silly, just like the storylines. It seemed to go downhill after the first couple seasons though, like they were trying too hard.
Kathryn H.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
This is one of the most hilarious shows ever. The humor is highly strange and eclectic. One of my absolute favorite shows. Every character brings their own distinct personality. You love and hate each of them throughout.
Elizabeth B.
Concord, CA
I love this show and I hope they can maintain the quality on Yahoo. Not sure how they're going to handle losing almost half of the original group, but I'm keeping my hopes up that it will remain just as insane as always.
Carlie S.
Yucca Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I already like Joel M. but after watching this show I became an even bigger fan. This show also introduced me to one of my favorite actors, rappers, comedians, Donald Glover. A must watch comedy about community college.
Regan R.
I really enjoy this show! It's a great time waster. It's ever changing, but it a great way. I find a few of the female characters to be kind of annoying, which is why I gave it a "B". Still a great show though!
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Andrea S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Which episode is your favorite so far?