Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY #67 in TV

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Glover?6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth investing th...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
  • "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
Raven H.
Wellington, OH
All hale Joel Mchale. I am a big fan of him, and Donald Glover. The show is funny, and I like it!
Jessica R.
Sanford, FL
This show does NOT get enough credit. It is full of good quotes and each episode is hilarious.
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA
Funny and hilarious show that keeps me laughing they have a good cast of comedians
Gabriela Y.
Chino, CA
Actually so mad that it took me so long to finally sit down and watch this show. I had been missing out for so many years! Totally hilarious and the cast is just excellent. So happy it ended up getting picked up for another season! #sixseasonsandamovie
Debbie A.
Cedar Rapids , IA
This show was amazing when it first started. Fresh, hilarious, and just the right amount of odd to make it interesting. But the last few seasons have been just awful. It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT).
Caitlin C.
I didn't give this show a shot until somewhere in it's second season. I was at a Walmart on black friday and they were selling season one for fairly cheap so I decided to buy it. BEST DECISION EVER! Such a great show, except for awfulness that is season 4.
Catherine G.
Austin, TX
Such a great show. It has jokes that continue the entire series and really fun references that you may not catch the first time. I really love this show and I am so excited that it got picked up by Yahoo (?) so they can finally get a 6th season. I would recommend to anyone who loves comedy, strange shows, or obscure pop culture references.
Meg F.
Cleveland, OH
Makes me laugh out loud every time I watch. This is one of the most underrated shows out there, and it makes me so sad that it won't be on network TV anymore. I hope that it is successful on Yahoo. You find new jokes and references in every single episode, and long-running jokes. I couldn't pick a favorite episode, but I loved the paintball episodes.
Carlie S.
Yucca Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert
I already like Joel M. but after watching this show I became an even bigger fan. This show also introduced me to one of my favorite actors, rappers, comedians, Donald Glover. A must watch comedy about community college.
Cristina T.
Westminster, CA
Good show. Dips in quality every now and then but solid overall. The hubris of creator Dan Harmon really shows and strains the show in the fifth season.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Andrea S.
Pop Culture Expert
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert
Which episode is your favorite so far?
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?