Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY #83 in TV

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Gl...6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth inve...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
  • "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
Meg F.
Cleveland, OH
Makes me laugh out loud every time I watch. This is one of the most underrated shows out there, and it makes me so sad that it won't be on network TV anymore. I hope that it is successful on Yahoo. You find new jokes and references in every single episode, and long-running jokes. I couldn't pick a favorite episode, but I loved the paintball episodes.
Deniqua F.
Charlottesville, VA
Really miss this show! I heard that yahoo picked it up for an online show or something. Miss Donald Glover's character, Troy. Troy and Abed in the morning! This was a seriously hilarious show! Chow from the Hangover is this as a Spanish professor haha.
Laura R.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't think I would have found this show as funny as I did if I weren't a community college lifer. It's true to life and hilarious. The only thing I didn't like is how Britta was originally a strong woman and they turned her into little miss Derpina.
Gabriela Y.
Chino, CA
Actually so mad that it took me so long to finally sit down and watch this show. I had been missing out for so many years! Totally hilarious and the cast is just excellent. So happy it ended up getting picked up for another season! #sixseasonsandamovie
Rebecca C.
Charlotte, NC
Such an underrated show in my opinion. I started watching this from the beginning and then fell off of watching the last few seasons. But it is def hilarious and different from other comedy shows out there. Chevy Chase and Donald Glover are my faves.
charlie s.
Roswell, GA
Quirky and fun, this show will make you laugh out loud. It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways. delightful performances, especially from dani pudi, allison brie, and donald glover. chevy chase is the worst. But the first couple of seasons especially, are classics.
Mabel L.
This is hands down the best comedy out there at the moment. It's a cast of unusual suspects that you'd never think would get along in real life coming together to help each other through the zaniest of circumstances. It's a triumph for humanity in the Greendale bubble, and oddly enough teaches some pretty big life lessons as it moves along.
Catherine G.
Austin, TX
Such a great show. It has jokes that continue the entire series and really fun references that you may not catch the first time. I really love this show and I am so excited that it got picked up by Yahoo (?) so they can finally get a 6th season. I would recommend to anyone who loves comedy, strange shows, or obscure pop culture references.
Jennifer C.
Shawnee, OK
Absolutely despise this show!!! I cannot turn the channel fast enough when it comes on. It is childish and makes no sense at all, nor does it have a story line other than the line of stupid. I wish they would pull completely off the air.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
This show is so funny. Don't expect great character development. It's like live action Simpsons. They cast develops as a group and that is plenty enough. Constant laugh lines and the theme episodes each season are some of the BEST.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Andrea S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Which episode is your favorite so far?