Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Glover?6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth investing th...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
  • "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
Gabriela Y.
Chino, CA
Actually so mad that it took me so long to finally sit down and watch this show. I had been missing out for so many years! Totally hilarious and the cast is just excellent. So happy it ended up getting picked up for another season! #sixseasonsandamovie
Caitlin C.
I didn't give this show a shot until somewhere in it's second season. I was at a Walmart on black friday and they were selling season one for fairly cheap so I decided to buy it. BEST DECISION EVER! Such a great show, except for awfulness that is season 4.
charlie s.
Roswell, GA
Quirky and fun, this show will make you laugh out loud. It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways. delightful performances, especially from dani pudi, allison brie, and donald glover. chevy chase is the worst. But the first couple of seasons especially, are classics.
Rebecca C.
Charlotte, NC
Such an underrated show in my opinion. I started watching this from the beginning and then fell off of watching the last few seasons. But it is def hilarious and different from other comedy shows out there. Chevy Chase and Donald Glover are my faves.
Mabel L.
This is hands down the best comedy out there at the moment. It's a cast of unusual suspects that you'd never think would get along in real life coming together to help each other through the zaniest of circumstances. It's a triumph for humanity in the Greendale bubble, and oddly enough teaches some pretty big life lessons as it moves along.
Catherine G.
Austin, TX
Such a great show. It has jokes that continue the entire series and really fun references that you may not catch the first time. I really love this show and I am so excited that it got picked up by Yahoo (?) so they can finally get a 6th season. I would recommend to anyone who loves comedy, strange shows, or obscure pop culture references.
Jennifer C.
Shawnee, OK
Absolutely despise this show!!! I cannot turn the channel fast enough when it comes on. It is childish and makes no sense at all, nor does it have a story line other than the line of stupid. I wish they would pull completely off the air.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
This show is so funny. Don't expect great character development. It's like live action Simpsons. They cast develops as a group and that is plenty enough. Constant laugh lines and the theme episodes each season are some of the BEST.
Katelyn O.
Community is hilarious and underrated. Joel McHale, Donald Glover, and Danny Pudi are definitely stand outs. For anyone that has attended college or is currently a college student, you can definitely appreciate the satire going on.
Stephanie L.
This show is pretty great. I'm excited to watch the new season (which I think is coming out on yahoo). I recommend everyone give it a couple episodes at least to really get into it. "Troy and Abed in the morning" haha that is all.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Andrea S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Which episode is your favorite so far?