10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
4.63 / 5 based on 254 Reviews
Top Questions See all 15 Q&A
- "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
- "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
- "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
- "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
- "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
It's the wonderful little show that could, hopefully escaping the darkest timeline for good. #sixseasonsandamovie
Not my favorite show, but I definitely see the appeal. It's endlessly witty... Well, no... That's not true. After it came back from being cancelled it was good not great. They sort of picked it back up in the last season. But the exit of Chevy Chase was abrupt and strange, and clearly took a strange toll on the show.
Every episode is hilarious! The cast is amazing and the plot is very new and unique. I would recommend to anyone who liked the Office!
I really enjoy this show! It's a great time waster. It's ever changing, but it a great way. I find a few of the female characters to be kind of annoying, which is why I gave it a "B". Still a great show though!
This show does not get enough credit. It is one of the best comedies on television today. It deserves to continue through 8 seasons and a movie! Definitely worth watching if you need a laugh!
This show does NOT get enough credit. It is full of good quotes and each episode is hilarious.
Funny and hilarious show that keeps me laughing they have a good cast of comedians
Actually so mad that it took me so long to finally sit down and watch this show. I had been missing out for so many years! Totally hilarious and the cast is just excellent. So happy it ended up getting picked up for another season! #sixseasonsandamovie
This show is great and you will laugh through the WHOLE thing! Great acting and hilarious plots make it better every week!
Funny show! My favorite is when there is a baby delivery in the background (I forgot which episode this was!)
Q & A
Who's your favorite character?
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Which episode is your favorite so far?
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos