Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY #67 in TV

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Glover?6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth investing th...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
  • "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
Kristyl J.
Stellar show, five hilarious seasons, so close to #sixseasonsandamovie.
The only weak season was probably season 4, when Dan Harmon was out of the picture. It seemed as if the writers were trying to appeal to us using things that we already love, and not by new things we haven't seen yet.
Mary H.
Decatur, MS
If you love pop culture references and can relate with a geek, a lawyer, a mom, or being in college you will love this show. I know some people who just don't "get it" and that's fine but for me this is one of the Great Half Hour Shows of America. Ya know, if that were a thing.
Sarah C.
My brother just introduced this show to me in January, and by the beginning of February I had gone through 1-4 seasons and what is of season 5. The characters are so realistic and it's a good show to watch to always be guaranteed a laugh. Abed is my favorite character; I've never seen a character such as his portrayed, and it's interesting, entertaining, and well, something new.
Jacquelyn T.
I wish I could rate it higher than an A. This show is laugh out loud hilarious. The humor is so quick that I often find stuff I missed when re-watching, because I was laughing so hard the first time I watched it that I missed it.

I am nervous about the showrunner not being there for the current season. I hope the writers can continue to deliver on this amazing show.
R H.
Brooklyn, NY
Let's be honest... As great as the writers of Happy Ending were at writing Happy Endings (ironichashtagcancelledtoosoon), they couldn't replace the master at what he does best. And with Dan Harmon running things again, season five is the best yet. #sixseasonsandamovie
Lisa O.
Jefferson Cty, MO
My friend told me to try this show out and I loved it! Its so campy and fun! You can't help but love the characters and Chevy Chase is always funny. Troy and Abed in the mooooorrrrrnnnnning! Lol!
Laura R.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't think I would have found this show as funny as I did if I weren't a community college lifer. It's true to life and hilarious. The only thing I didn't like is how Britta was originally a strong woman and they turned her into little miss Derpina.
Deniqua F.
Charlottesville, VA
Really miss this show! I heard that yahoo picked it up for an online show or something. Miss Donald Glover's character, Troy. Troy and Abed in the morning! This was a seriously hilarious show! Chow from the Hangover is this as a Spanish professor haha.
Gabriela Y.
Chino, CA
Actually so mad that it took me so long to finally sit down and watch this show. I had been missing out for so many years! Totally hilarious and the cast is just excellent. So happy it ended up getting picked up for another season! #sixseasonsandamovie
Caitlin C.
I didn't give this show a shot until somewhere in it's second season. I was at a Walmart on black friday and they were selling season one for fairly cheap so I decided to buy it. BEST DECISION EVER! Such a great show, except for awfulness that is season 4.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Andrea S.
Pop Culture Expert
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert
Which episode is your favorite so far?
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?