Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY #83 in TV

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Gl...6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth inve...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
  • "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
Bukola O.
N Hollywood, CA
This show is the BEST. I mean the BEST. It is smart funny. I love it so much I went to LA to see their art work. I didn't get in but I was so happy it was packed. Great cast great ensemble feel. Really love this show. It needs to come back.
Abby A.
Port Washington, NY
This show is SO funny it's ridiculous. The characters are so lovable, and the story lines are always so funny and hard to stop watching. I also find this show to have almost therapeutic qualities- through the humor, the writers also touch on topics such as self-confidence and personal relationships that many shows wouldn't discuss.
Shana H.
Minneapolis, MN
I keep worrying that this show is getting cancelled because of the weird scheduling. The premise of Community- a group of misfits form a tight clique at community college- provides for some great storylines. The humor is random and oddball- right up my alley. A good example of a show that manages to be funny while still keeping it PG.
Allison B.
This is one of the best-written comedies on TV, with an amazing cast that plays off each other beautifully. The dialogue is hysterical, the jokes inappropriately perfect, and the cast diverse and wonderfully selected. The fourth season was a little off, but the last three episodes gave hope that Community can regain its footing.
Debbie A.
Cedar Rapids , IA
This show was amazing when it first started. Fresh, hilarious, and just the right amount of odd to make it interesting. But the last few seasons have been just awful. It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT).
Rebecca S.
Not my favorite show, but I definitely see the appeal. It's endlessly witty... Well, no... That's not true. After it came back from being cancelled it was good not great. They sort of picked it back up in the last season. But the exit of Chevy Chase was abrupt and strange, and clearly took a strange toll on the show.
Lauren W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this show so much! It's sad that not enough people have heard or have watched Community! It's so funny! I go to a community college and half of the stuff that goes on and happens is pretty spot on lol
Holly H.
Valencia, CA
The best show I've seen in a while. Every episode is different and very creative. I can't wait each week to see the style the episode will be. Community definitely doesn't feel like every other sitcom! Apparently the creator was just fired though... so the episodes the new season may not have twists (in style).
Heather L.
Hoover, AL
This is an excellent comedy/sitcom...I have to admit that this genera of TV shows is not my favorite...I watch very few and am usually impressed with even fewer, however, this series is definitely the exception for me. It is truly funny and great to watch when you are just not in the mood for something too deep.
Jayson S.
Redlands, CA
I love me some Community. I can't wait for it to come back. It's the little show that they can't get rid of. Every season gets better. The characters are great. Laugh out loud funny. Troy and Abeds story lines are the only part where I say it's a little weird. Now that the office is gone its my go to show.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Andrea S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Which episode is your favorite so far?