Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY #67 in TV

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Glover?6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth investing th...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
  • "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
Christina L.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW! I am a HUGE fan! All of the characters are great! I do miss Troy though! I hope he returns! Season 5 is SO much better with Dan Harmon back! It's terrific, FUNNY and witty! A must see! :)
Lena G.
Portland, ME
I'm so glad that Community is back. It's a great show with a silly plot line and relatable characters.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
This show is so funny. Don't expect great character development. It's like live action Simpsons. They cast develops as a group and that is plenty enough. Constant laugh lines and the theme episodes each season are some of the BEST.
Danbi Y.
Amarillo, TX
Community is a show that will probably get polarizing reviews. I love the show, but there have been episodes that was difficult to follow/understand. Still, I love watching the whole cast. Love Greendale!
Mary H.
Decatur, MS
If you love pop culture references and can relate with a geek, a lawyer, a mom, or being in college you will love this show. I know some people who just don't "get it" and that's fine but for me this is one of the Great Half Hour Shows of America. Ya know, if that were a thing.
Marisha P.
Youngstown, OH
I wish more people watched Community, because it is such a great show! It can definitely be categorized in the "Dumb Humor" category, but that's what I love! I was a huge fan of 30 Rock and The Office, and when Community joined NBC Thursdays, my entire family and I were on board. Trust me when I say that you will laugh till you cry while watching this show!
Cynthia C.
Santa Clarita, CA
Community is a wonderful show, set in the fictional Greendale campus when the mascot is a human being. It follows a band of racially diverse misfits trying to get their life's together. It is hilarious and has a heart. If you love nerd culture, you will love this show. The themes episodes are beautifully done. Dan harmon and company clearly love nerd culture and appreciate it without forcing you to laugh at it.
Jillian N.
Philadelphia, PA
If you are not a fan of weird or seemingly random humor, or if you don't like parody and satire, don't even try this show. There have been some really brilliant episodes (a parody of Ken Burn's Civil War documentary done about a pillow fight comes to mind), but some of it has also fallen flat (didn't dig the GI Joe episode). When it grabs me, it really does, but I am less consistently drawn in by this show by some of my other comedy shows.
Melissa M.
Bakersfield, CA
I wish my community college experience was like this show, maybe I would have graduated by now. Ha. Its a great show, although quite weird sometimes.
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
I absolutely love this show! I work in higher ed, and this show is realistic in small portions, but totally takes all scenarios to the craziest point. It is so funny and the characters are really relatable!!
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Andrea S.
Pop Culture Expert
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert
Which episode is your favorite so far?
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?