Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Glover?6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth investing th...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
  • "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
Shana H.
Minneapolis, MN
I keep worrying that this show is getting cancelled because of the weird scheduling. The premise of Community- a group of misfits form a tight clique at community college- provides for some great storylines. The humor is random and oddball- right up my alley. A good example of a show that manages to be funny while still keeping it PG.
Allison B.
This is one of the best-written comedies on TV, with an amazing cast that plays off each other beautifully. The dialogue is hysterical, the jokes inappropriately perfect, and the cast diverse and wonderfully selected. The fourth season was a little off, but the last three episodes gave hope that Community can regain its footing.
Debbie A.
Cedar Rapids , IA
This show was amazing when it first started. Fresh, hilarious, and just the right amount of odd to make it interesting. But the last few seasons have been just awful. It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT).
Rebecca S.
Not my favorite show, but I definitely see the appeal. It's endlessly witty... Well, no... That's not true. After it came back from being cancelled it was good not great. They sort of picked it back up in the last season. But the exit of Chevy Chase was abrupt and strange, and clearly took a strange toll on the show.
Lauren W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this show so much! It's sad that not enough people have heard or have watched Community! It's so funny! I go to a community college and half of the stuff that goes on and happens is pretty spot on lol
Jayson S.
Redlands, CA
I love me some Community. I can't wait for it to come back. It's the little show that they can't get rid of. Every season gets better. The characters are great. Laugh out loud funny. Troy and Abeds story lines are the only part where I say it's a little weird. Now that the office is gone its my go to show.
Holly H.
Valencia, CA
The best show I've seen in a while. Every episode is different and very creative. I can't wait each week to see the style the episode will be. Community definitely doesn't feel like every other sitcom! Apparently the creator was just fired though... so the episodes the new season may not have twists (in style).
Heather L.
Hoover, AL
This is an excellent comedy/sitcom...I have to admit that this genera of TV shows is not my favorite...I watch very few and am usually impressed with even fewer, however, this series is definitely the exception for me. It is truly funny and great to watch when you are just not in the mood for something too deep.
Cynthia C.
Santa Clarita, CA
Community is a wonderful show, set in the fictional Greendale campus when the mascot is a human being. It follows a band of racially diverse misfits trying to get their life's together. It is hilarious and has a heart. If you love nerd culture, you will love this show. The themes episodes are beautifully done. Dan harmon and company clearly love nerd culture and appreciate it without forcing you to laugh at it.
Amber C.
Mountain View, CA
Community is a really addicting comedy series, especially for those who have actually been to community college. The casting is spot on and the script each week is hilarious. Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Andrea S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Which episode is your favorite so far?