Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY #74 in TV

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Gl...6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth inve...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
  • "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
Jana B.
Athens
It blows my mind how much drama has been going on with the new season of this show. It almost feels like they want it to fail!

It's a great show and I find that nearly everyone I talk to watches it. It's always an easy way to find common ground with someone new!
Rachele G.
Portland, OR
So I wasn't impressed when I first saw the show and when they did the law and order show this last season I fell a little bit in love. Throw in a video game show and I was hooked. Knowing they did a spoof on Doctor Who just blew me away and I've started re-watching it from the beginning. I'm sad to see if over so soon but it had a good run and it's done some fun stuff!
Tiffany H.
I absolutely love this show. Great characters and actors to play them. Honestly, though, it really shows that Dan Harmon is gone. The show is still good, but it's really lost some of its spark. I would give his seasons a solid A, while this past season I would give a B-. On a side note, why is Danny Pudi (Abed) not getting more work!? He's an incredible character actor.
Courtney H.
dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Community is one of my favorite shows I started watching more recently. I watched all the seasons back to back, I was hooked! I love the pop culture references and the fact that you have to watch the episodes more than once to catch all the jokes and subtle references you might have missed the first time around. This show keeps me laughing and never disappoints.
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I stumbled upon this show by complete accident, and I don not regret it at all! The show is almost relateable, but it is also unbelievable. The humor is dry, which explains why I like it. The show really doesn't have a long plot story, but I'm ok with that. It' just a bunch of silly study buddies with crazy classes, professors, and events. Time to catch up on it!
Marisha P.
Youngstown, OH
I wish more people watched Community, because it is such a great show! It can definitely be categorized in the "Dumb Humor" category, but that's what I love! I was a huge fan of 30 Rock and The Office, and when Community joined NBC Thursdays, my entire family and I were on board. Trust me when I say that you will laugh till you cry while watching this show!
Mercedes F.
¿Dónde está la biblioteca? Me llamo T-Bone la araña discoteca. Leave it to Community to teach you some Spanish through rap! With the strong pop culture influences and strong fan base, it's no wonder why the show has been staying alive. Love this show!
Kate M.
I became hooked on Community a few years back and watched most of the seasons on-line. The show is absolutely hilarious! Each character has a different pesonality, and the sense of humor/use of sarcasm is what makes the show so enjoyable. I love all of the actors/actresses and I've recommended this show to so many people, and will continue to recommend it!
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL
The quirkiness and clever wit of this show won me over. There is such a unique variety of characters on this show that everyone can find someone or characteristics to relate to. I love shows like this that have so many little things that you don't catch the first time you watch it. It gives you a reason to rewatch the series.
Christina K.
It really sucks that it was teetering on being canceled. Thank goodness we got season 5! I really think everyone should give this show a chance. It's one of the smartest, funniest shows out there. All of the characters are relatable - you might be an Annie or a Troy or an Abed or a mix of them all. Fingers crossed for six seasons and a movie!
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Andrea S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Which episode is your favorite so far?