Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY #68 in TV

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Glover?6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth investing th...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
  • "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
Pop Culture Expert
I stumbled upon this show by complete accident, and I don not regret it at all! The show is almost relateable, but it is also unbelievable. The humor is dry, which explains why I like it. The show really doesn't have a long plot story, but I'm ok with that. It' just a bunch of silly study buddies with crazy classes, professors, and events. Time to catch up on it!
Courtney H.
dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert
Community is one of my favorite shows I started watching more recently. I watched all the seasons back to back, I was hooked! I love the pop culture references and the fact that you have to watch the episodes more than once to catch all the jokes and subtle references you might have missed the first time around. This show keeps me laughing and never disappoints.
Marisha P.
Youngstown, OH
I wish more people watched Community, because it is such a great show! It can definitely be categorized in the "Dumb Humor" category, but that's what I love! I was a huge fan of 30 Rock and The Office, and when Community joined NBC Thursdays, my entire family and I were on board. Trust me when I say that you will laugh till you cry while watching this show!
Mercedes F.
¿Dónde está la biblioteca? Me llamo T-Bone la araña discoteca. Leave it to Community to teach you some Spanish through rap! With the strong pop culture influences and strong fan base, it's no wonder why the show has been staying alive. Love this show!
Kate M.
I became hooked on Community a few years back and watched most of the seasons on-line. The show is absolutely hilarious! Each character has a different pesonality, and the sense of humor/use of sarcasm is what makes the show so enjoyable. I love all of the actors/actresses and I've recommended this show to so many people, and will continue to recommend it!
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL
The quirkiness and clever wit of this show won me over. There is such a unique variety of characters on this show that everyone can find someone or characteristics to relate to. I love shows like this that have so many little things that you don't catch the first time you watch it. It gives you a reason to rewatch the series.
Bukola O.
Los Angeles, CA
This show is the BEST. I mean the BEST. It is smart funny. I love it so much I went to LA to see their art work. I didn't get in but I was so happy it was packed. Great cast great ensemble feel. Really love this show. It needs to come back.
Christina K.
It really sucks that it was teetering on being canceled. Thank goodness we got season 5! I really think everyone should give this show a chance. It's one of the smartest, funniest shows out there. All of the characters are relatable - you might be an Annie or a Troy or an Abed or a mix of them all. Fingers crossed for six seasons and a movie!
Shana H.
Minneapolis, MN
I keep worrying that this show is getting cancelled because of the weird scheduling. The premise of Community- a group of misfits form a tight clique at community college- provides for some great storylines. The humor is random and oddball- right up my alley. A good example of a show that manages to be funny while still keeping it PG.
Abby A.
Port Washington, NY
This show is SO funny it's ridiculous. The characters are so lovable, and the story lines are always so funny and hard to stop watching. I also find this show to have almost therapeutic qualities- through the humor, the writers also touch on topics such as self-confidence and personal relationships that many shows wouldn't discuss.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Andrea S.
Pop Culture Expert
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert
Which episode is your favorite so far?
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?