Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY #67 in TV

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Glover?6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth investing th...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
  • "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
Whitney H.
Pompano Beach, FL
Community is one of the best shows on TV right now. It's a whole new brand of comedy about underdogs for the underdog in everyone. The characters on this show are bizarre, twisted and still completly relatable.(After all, we all didn't go on an adderall fueled freakout our senior year, or lie completely about a law degree, or get tear gassed at a world-trade rally) but after watching a few episodes of this show, we all feel like we belong at Greendale.
Nathalie L.
I love Community and so happy that I watched and caught up on the series, it's so funny. I can't keep track of how many times I laugh during one episode.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
This show is so funny. Don't expect great character development. It's like live action Simpsons. They cast develops as a group and that is plenty enough. Constant laugh lines and the theme episodes each season are some of the BEST.
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL
The quirkiness and clever wit of this show won me over. There is such a unique variety of characters on this show that everyone can find someone or characteristics to relate to. I love shows like this that have so many little things that you don't catch the first time you watch it. It gives you a reason to rewatch the series.
Elizabeth O.
Davis, CA
The show started off fantastic and went down the drain when Chevy left and the writers changed.
Tabatha H.
Port Huron, MI
I love this show for many reasons: 1. The humor, 2. The characters, 3. The Troy & Abed Show & 4. The well written episodes. I started watching Community because of Joel McHale who plays Jeff Winger. I have always found him handsome & funny. The show makes me laugh & I love the diverse study group. Almost anyone can start watching this show & feel connected to 1 of the actors/actresses. Far fetched and over the top? Yes but that's what makes this sitcom so appealing. There is too much "reality" television on these days and this show is a breath of fresh air & laughter!
Abi H.
Wyoming, MI
Community is everything I've ever wanted in a TV show. Pop culture references out the wazoo and actors that have me in stitches with every. single. episode. I've watched every season countless times and it never gets old. I can't imagine anyone not finding something to like about this show. Every episode is wholly unique and I don't think I'll ever stop loving it!
April H.
San Antonio, TX
Community is freaking hilarious. Its about a group of people that attending Greendale Community College. The main charters are: Jeff Winger, Pierce, Britta, Shirley, Abed, Annie, Troy. Abed is my favorite charter, he's a pop culture junkie. Troy is Abed best friend. Annie a high-strung perfectionist that used to be a pill junkie. Shirley a divorced single mom. Pierce is businessman, an jerk and someone seeking life meaning. Jeff was lawyer till his degree had been revoked now is back in college trying to get it back. The show is basically a love hate relationship between the classmates.
Bukola O.
Los Angeles, CA
This show is the BEST. I mean the BEST. It is smart funny. I love it so much I went to LA to see their art work. I didn't get in but I was so happy it was packed. Great cast great ensemble feel. Really love this show. It needs to come back.
Jayson S.
Redlands, CA
I love me some Community. I can't wait for it to come back. It's the little show that they can't get rid of. Every season gets better. The characters are great. Laugh out loud funny. Troy and Abeds story lines are the only part where I say it's a little weird. Now that the office is gone its my go to show.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Andrea S.
Pop Culture Expert
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert
Which episode is your favorite so far?
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?