Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Gl...6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth inve...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
  • "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
Carina B.
I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup). But Community is more than Donald Glover being adorable, or Joel McHale being an arrogant caricature of himself. Community overall is hilarious, and it has heart. Every character is relatable, or has qualities that remind us of our friends from college. Catch it this fall on NBC. You won't regret it. (Also, the episodes are on Hulu.)
Maria M.
Irving, TX
This show is unbelievably awesome. The characters are all very unique and they each add their own special flavor to the show. Jeff is convincing, Shirley is quirky, Annie is a go-getter, Abed and Troy are fun, Pierce is just that crazy old guy, and Chang is just nuts! The cast is great. The show is charming, and just overall has some very realistic qualities to it. Its a must see show for everyone. Anyone else excited for Feb. 9th? 'Cuz I certainly am!
Princess B.
Bay Point, CA
The writers of this show are amazing! Some of the jokes are pretty quick.. and it's easy to miss if you're not paying attention. They chose the perfect people to play the characters. This show is about 7 students who attend a junior college. They form a study group in the beginning.. and they remain friends throughout their time at school. I think the show was a lot better in the beginning.. and slowed down a bit for me towards the middle.. but I feel it's starting to pick up again. My favorite part is the ending.. They always come up with some funny or witty way to end the show. Big fan!
Jillian N.
Winston Salem, NC
If you are not a fan of weird or seemingly random humor, or if you don't like parody and satire, don't even try this show. There have been some really brilliant episodes (a parody of Ken Burn's Civil War documentary done about a pillow fight comes to mind), but some of it has also fallen flat (didn't dig the GI Joe episode). When it grabs me, it really does, but I am less consistently drawn in by this show by some of my other comedy shows.
Carla M.
Carol Stream, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is hilarious! The characters are all so different, yet they blend together perfectly. The chemistry is undeniable (even knowing Chevy Chase wasn't favored), and the laughs are endless. Relate-able humor and makes you wish you could hang out with them, or even attend Greendale Community College, believe it or not! And that is saying something, cause Greendale is terrible! Watch it for yourself and you'll see :)
Carolyn B.
Eugene, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
It's great for a good laugh. If you like comedy on NBC such as 30 Rock, The Office, Up All Night, Parks and Rec., etc., then this show will fit your humor perfectly.

The show follows a group of community college students that join a study group for their spanish class. They all have different background and reasons for joining the community college, making it a hilarious Hodge podge of personalities.
T S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I pretty much just started watching this, this week, and I love it! I'd heard good things about it in the past, but it wasn't something that everyone was into. I tried it anyways when I had some time on my hands and its great! Super funny, easy story to follow, great acting.
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
Characters? Hilarious. Writing? Acerbic and clever. This show fought and won to come back not once, not twice but THREE times. What show does that?! The sheer meta referencing alone is enough to make this show lovable. I loved every second I watched and I could re-watch this series over and over and over again. And I think it's been made into a Yahoo show or something? For real.
Megan B.
Rockville Centre, NY
The funniest show on air hands down. There are some crazy scenes that all seem to work in what you would expect to be a lame smalltown community college at the beginning. The characters are original and well written as are the jokes. What other show has a claymation episode and an 8-bit episode? Simply wonderful, can't wait for it to get back on air, the break has been too long!
Maria M.
One of my most favorite TV shows ever. Despite its reputation as a weird, 'quirky' show, the episodes that really stole my heart are the more 'normal', character centric ones. This show had amazing character development, and said some really poignant things. I really don't know how to adequately communicate my deep love for this show. Even in its weird moments, it had a lot of heart.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Andrea S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Which episode is your favorite so far?