Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Glover?6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth investing th...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
  • "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
Carla M.
Carol Stream, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is hilarious! The characters are all so different, yet they blend together perfectly. The chemistry is undeniable (even knowing Chevy Chase wasn't favored), and the laughs are endless. Relate-able humor and makes you wish you could hang out with them, or even attend Greendale Community College, believe it or not! And that is saying something, cause Greendale is terrible! Watch it for yourself and you'll see :)
Carolyn B.
Keizer, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
It's great for a good laugh. If you like comedy on NBC such as 30 Rock, The Office, Up All Night, Parks and Rec., etc., then this show will fit your humor perfectly.

The show follows a group of community college students that join a study group for their spanish class. They all have different background and reasons for joining the community college, making it a hilarious Hodge podge of personalities.
T S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I pretty much just started watching this, this week, and I love it! I'd heard good things about it in the past, but it wasn't something that everyone was into. I tried it anyways when I had some time on my hands and its great! Super funny, easy story to follow, great acting.
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
Characters? Hilarious. Writing? Acerbic and clever. This show fought and won to come back not once, not twice but THREE times. What show does that?! The sheer meta referencing alone is enough to make this show lovable. I loved every second I watched and I could re-watch this series over and over and over again. And I think it's been made into a Yahoo show or something? For real.
Maria M.
Fremont, CA
One of my most favorite TV shows ever. Despite its reputation as a weird, 'quirky' show, the episodes that really stole my heart are the more 'normal', character centric ones. This show had amazing character development, and said some really poignant things. I really don't know how to adequately communicate my deep love for this show. Even in its weird moments, it had a lot of heart.
Megan B.
Rockville Centre, NY
The funniest show on air hands down. There are some crazy scenes that all seem to work in what you would expect to be a lame smalltown community college at the beginning. The characters are original and well written as are the jokes. What other show has a claymation episode and an 8-bit episode? Simply wonderful, can't wait for it to get back on air, the break has been too long!
Lauren S.
Campbell, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm really struggling with this show... When I visit my sister-in-law and my nephew, the TV is ALWAYS on. Like I think they even leave it on all night. Anyway, the last time I went to visit, this was her latest obsession. So I was pretty much forced to watch it for 3 days straight. There are some funny parts, but by and large, this show is just STUPID and has no point, whatsoever!
Brittany B.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This show has become a cult classic already. Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one. It's just a great show, you have to watch it!
Jana B.
Athens
It blows my mind how much drama has been going on with the new season of this show. It almost feels like they want it to fail!

It's a great show and I find that nearly everyone I talk to watches it. It's always an easy way to find common ground with someone new!
Rachele G.
Portland, OR
So I wasn't impressed when I first saw the show and when they did the law and order show this last season I fell a little bit in love. Throw in a video game show and I was hooked. Knowing they did a spoof on Doctor Who just blew me away and I've started re-watching it from the beginning. I'm sad to see if over so soon but it had a good run and it's done some fun stuff!
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Andrea S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Which episode is your favorite so far?