Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY #67 in TV

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Glover?6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth investing th...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
  • "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
Catelynn H.
winnipeg, manitoba
Love Love Love this show, super happy it got picked up for a 6th season by Yahoo. One of my favorite comedy series. I rewatch it regularly
Tina H.
Love this show! It's light-hearted and goofy. It has a great cast that works together beautifully. Joel McHale, from the soup, brings the group together. I laugh so hard, while watching this show. It makes fun of other shows and even has a great evil villain, Senor Chang!
kaitlyn w.
AUS
This show is addicting!! You will love all of the characters and relationships. the storys are so very funny, it is so hard to stop watching!
Ronda K.
Moncton, NB
I'm not sure if it's just me being dead to the TV world most of the time or the show being unpopular and underrated in general, but I had only found out about Community this past year and I've been hooked ever since. Still hilarious after watching episodes more than once. Definitely one of a kind. It takes quite a bit to get me hooked on a show as I'm quite picky and get bored fairly easy, but this one is great!
Amanda P.
Trenton, NS
This TV show will keep you laughing. I absolutely love this show!! The characters and story line are fantastic!
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show so much and watch it with my boyfriend all the time. However, once it hits season 5, the episodes get weirder, and Pierce and Troy are gone? I'm just not how I feel about this, but I guess if Abed is still on the show then I'm happy(ish). If worst comes to worst, just pretend that the show ended at season 4.
Sarah N.
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Community is one of my favorite sitcoms. So smart, so funny, and so much depth. Jokes that sprawl over seasons!

I'm eagerly anticipating the February season premiere.
Grieta A.
It took me a little while to get into show, i found it stupid at first but then i kinda grew on me and I really started to enjoy it, and then with the latest seasons it kinda went downhill and lost its originality.
lisa c.
memramcook, NB
This show is prtty good ive seen on on TV a few times then started watching it on netflix.
Kendra G.
Toronto, ON
Community is a funny show that really shouldn't be taken seriously. I adore Joel Mchale, but occasionally some episodes are disappointing. They approach big topics, but never actually tackle them. Funny and lighthearted.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Andrea S.
Pop Culture Expert
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert
Which episode is your favorite so far?
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?