- "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
- "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
- "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
- "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
- "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
I love this product. The best I've ever had. It has a very practical and easy to use application. I would recommend it one hundred percent. My favorit 💗💗💗
I just recently started watching this show on netflix and I could not stop. It is so funny and ridiculous. The actors that they have do a great job!
This show is addicting!! You will love all of the characters and relationships. the storys are so very funny, it is so hard to stop watching!
Love Love Love this show, super happy it got picked up for a 6th season by Yahoo. One of my favorite comedy series. I rewatch it regularly
How DARE they cancel this amazing show! I'm so glad that it's coming back on Yahoo but still, NBC really lost a gem by letting this one go!
Watch this on netflex all the time and it's pretty funny. But to me it's has nothing that really sets it apart from other big TV shows
I love this show. Some of my college friends introduced me to it last year and I watched every episode in about 3 days. So addictive!
Loved this show! Watched every episode of it on netflix!! So amazing and really funny, you can really attache yourself to the show
DON DE ESTA LA BIBLIOTECA! haha i don't know if its right but i super super love the show i don't know i think its kinda genuine?
Q & A
Who's your favorite character?
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
Which episode is your favorite so far?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos