Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Gl...6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth inve...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
  • "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
Sydney T.
Hazlemere, High wycombe
Love this show! The first 4 seasons are brilliant, they are funny and easy to watch! Season 5 is okay but season 6 was such a miss for me, I don’t think they needed it I feel it ruined it tbh but still would recommend !♥️
Shilo K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show was so hilarious and so addicting I literally watched every episode over twice. I fell in love with all the characters and I couldn't stop binge watching until I was literally done. Defiantly recommend
Rosalyn B.
Blackford, Somerset
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I understand why people don't like this show cause it does trust the audience to get a lot of different references. That being said I find this funny and really love watching it
Nola G.
Winnipeg , MB
This show has got to be one of the funnies things I have ever had the pleasure of watching. Quirky and witty and just about my favorite thing on tv... now there have been hickups such as the entirety of season 4 where we lost Dan Harmon, the rampant racism/sexism of Chevy Chase and the recent loss of Donald Glover from the cast, but overall it's a fantastic show with such awesome, random comedy. Troy and Abed forever.
ange T.
London, ON
Gah! This show is just so good! So underrated! The writing is perfect (except for that one season without Dan Harmon), the actors are great, comedic timing is genius... So good. And a nicely diverse group of characters that seem to represent so many different perspectives. Kudos to this nearly perfect show and everyone who helps put it together.
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love this show so much and watch it with my boyfriend all the time. However, once it hits season 5, the episodes get weirder, and Pierce and Troy are gone? I'm just not how I feel about this, but I guess if Abed is still on the show then I'm happy(ish). If worst comes to worst, just pretend that the show ended at season 4.
Ronda K.
Moncton, NB
I'm not sure if it's just me being dead to the TV world most of the time or the show being unpopular and underrated in general, but I had only found out about Community this past year and I've been hooked ever since. Still hilarious after watching episodes more than once. Definitely one of a kind. It takes quite a bit to get me hooked on a show as I'm quite picky and get bored fairly easy, but this one is great!
Ashlyn Q.
Ottawa, Ontario
They had such potential with this idea!!! And they really dropped the ball. It's really not a very good show at all. Chevy Chase is a really weird character - no one seems to fit well - there's no chemistry. I think they could do soooo much better with a college life theme show. My university life was NOTHING like this show! that's for sure. wish they did a better job with it!
Suzanne M.
Winnipeg
I love this show. I'll be honest, as it progresses, it gets worse and worse. Hence, the "B" rating. The first few seasons are fantastic. Some of the most hilarious scenes I've seen in TV for a long time. Also, it's one of those shows where you joke about it with your friends long after you've watched it.
Tina H.
Love this show! It's light-hearted and goofy. It has a great cast that works together beautifully. Joel McHale, from the soup, brings the group together. I laugh so hard, while watching this show. It makes fun of other shows and even has a great evil villain, Senor Chang!
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Is this show still on?
Samantha P.
Wait what is community loosing donald glover and transferring to yahoo i don't get it can someone explain?
Lexy T.
Gilbert, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth investing the time to watch it?
Amy M.
Who is excited that Community is coming back ? Will you watch it when it airs on Yahoo?
Erica H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
what is up with this theme song?