Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Glover?6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth investing th...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
  • "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
Ashlyn Q.
Ottawa, Ontario
They had such potential with this idea!!! And they really dropped the ball. It's really not a very good show at all. Chevy Chase is a really weird character - no one seems to fit well - there's no chemistry. I think they could do soooo much better with a college life theme show. My university life was NOTHING like this show! that's for sure. wish they did a better job with it!
Suzanne M.
Winnipeg
I love this show. I'll be honest, as it progresses, it gets worse and worse. Hence, the "B" rating. The first few seasons are fantastic. Some of the most hilarious scenes I've seen in TV for a long time. Also, it's one of those shows where you joke about it with your friends long after you've watched it.
Tina H.
Love this show! It's light-hearted and goofy. It has a great cast that works together beautifully. Joel McHale, from the soup, brings the group together. I laugh so hard, while watching this show. It makes fun of other shows and even has a great evil villain, Senor Chang!
Avery R.
Stittsville, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'm currently rewatching this series. It makes me laugh out loud in pretty much every episode. I could do without the claymation episodes and the show did hit a rough patch before its renewel by Yahoo!, but all in all it's fantastic. I highly recommend it.
Joanna S.
North York, Ontario
It's funny and smart and quicker than you can keep up with all the jokes. It's constantly referencing pop culture but that doesn't get in the way of connecting with characters. Some outstandingly quotable and memorable moments come out of this show.
Melody M.
Ottawa
I personally find this show to be very overrated lately, but the first season and a half made me laugh so hard that I can't rate it badly. It is a funny show, I just think it went downhill. The newer episodes are still entertaining, though
Brit G.
Oshawa, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Really great the first few seasons i feel the quality of the show began to dwindle and it started to get much less realistic and more wild but not in a good way and it started to seem like they were just trying to hard.
Kendra G.
Toronto, ON
Community is a funny show that really shouldn't be taken seriously. I adore Joel Mchale, but occasionally some episodes are disappointing. They approach big topics, but never actually tackle them. Funny and lighthearted.
Grieta A.
It took me a little while to get into show, i found it stupid at first but then i kinda grew on me and I really started to enjoy it, and then with the latest seasons it kinda went downhill and lost its originality.
Lei G.
This is one of the best comedies I've seen in a long time. So many shows are bland and done to death.
Community is unique and quirky. It is definitely a breath of fresh air from the usual boring sitcoms.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Andrea S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Which episode is your favorite so far?