10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
4.63 / 5 based on 254 Reviews
Top Questions See all 15 Q&A
- "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
- "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
- "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
- "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
- "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
Really great the first few seasons i feel the quality of the show began to dwindle and it started to get much less realistic and more wild but not in a good way and it started to seem like they were just trying to hard.
This show is really funny, though I am only on Season 2. Will keep watching until I no longer enjoy it.
Started watching this on Netflix and love it. Hilarious! All the characters work well together, but especially Jeff and Britta!!
I love this show. I'll be honest, as it progresses, it gets worse and worse. Hence, the "B" rating. The first few seasons are fantastic. Some of the most hilarious scenes I've seen in TV for a long time. Also, it's one of those shows where you joke about it with your friends long after you've watched it.
I haven't followed through with this show. But my sister watches it all the time and when I watch it its pretty funny!!
This show is quite funny , I only really watch it for Ahmed cuz he is hilarious and I also am a big Childish Bambino fan
Watch this on netflex all the time and it's pretty funny. But to me it's has nothing that really sets it apart from other big TV shows
Good past time show, not an absolute favorite
Such a good show. Starts out weird and wasn't sure how I'd get into it, but its great as you keep watching you learn about the characters and why the show is how it is
It's funny and smart and quicker than you can keep up with all the jokes. It's constantly referencing pop culture but that doesn't get in the way of connecting with characters. Some outstandingly quotable and memorable moments come out of this show.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character?
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Which episode is your favorite so far?
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos