- "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
- "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
- "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
- "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
- "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
One of the funniest and well-casted TV shows on primetime.
Absolutely hilarious. Just watch it. Comedic genius.
This is a FUN FUN FUN show! You will never get bored!
Great cast of characters, guaranteed to laugh.
A great show that will give you a good laugh.
Watch it once and can't get enough of out
TROY AND ABED IN THE MORNING! lol WATCH IT!
I love this show they are so funny I love watching them there super good at acting I forgot what scene it was that made me laugh so hard I love watching them so much i wonder if there still making more episodes
a great watch, super interesting, lots of laughs and a great story line. would definitely recommend to friends and family to watch this. decent actors and decent acting throughout the show. a good story line and it's nice and clear and concise!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character?
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
Which episode is your favorite so far?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos