- "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
- "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
- "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
- "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
- "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
I adore this show, and it's hard not too with the witty jokes and great cast.
Love the writing. Love the actors. Hate the hiatus. Three seasons and a movie
I love this show, very entertaining always reels me back in for next episode.
This comedy is not only hilarious but it's smart and has a lot of heart!
One of the funniest, wittiest shows on tv. You'll love it...I promise!
The show is funny and makes fun of things that we want to make fun of
Not a fan of the show it wasn't bad but rather watch something else
It's so funny. I love it. I watch all the time with my friends.
Joe Hale from E! soup is so funny, I watch this just for him
This show has gotten funnier throughout the several seasons!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character?
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
Which episode is your favorite so far?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos