- "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
- "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
- "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
- "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
- "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
The show is funny and makes fun of things that we want to make fun of
Not a fan of the show it wasn't bad but rather watch something else
It's so funny. I love it. I watch all the time with my friends.
This show has gotten funnier throughout the several seasons!
Joe Hale from E! soup is so funny, I watch this just for him
One of the funniest and well-casted TV shows on primetime.
This is a FUN FUN FUN show! You will never get bored!
Absolutely hilarious. Just watch it. Comedic genius.
Great cast of characters, guaranteed to laugh.
A great show that will give you a good laugh.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character?
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
Which episode is your favorite so far?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos