- "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
- "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
- "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
- "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
- "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
This show makes me giggle. However, I would not actively seek it out to watch it.
I really liked the first few seasons of Community. The last few were not so good.
Funny and hilarious show that keeps me laughing they have a good cast of comedians
Super funny. Joel McHale is hilarious! Definitely the best thing about the show.
It's sad that this show is as underrated as it is. It deserves many many awards!
I adore this show, and it's hard not too with the witty jokes and great cast.
I love this show, very entertaining always reels me back in for next episode.
Love the writing. Love the actors. Hate the hiatus. Three seasons and a movie
This comedy is not only hilarious but it's smart and has a lot of heart!
One of the funniest, wittiest shows on tv. You'll love it...I promise!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character?
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
Which episode is your favorite so far?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos