- "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
- "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
- "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
- "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
- "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
Lierally one of the most funny and creative shows I have seen in a while, I never miss it!
I've only watched it 3 or 4 times, but it's a pretty great show! Great way to pass time.
This show was funny Troy and Abed are my favorite characters i wish it was still playing
Community is one of my top two favorite comedies on t.v. Always a laugh for this one!
BEST SHOW EVER!!! Literally this is like 500 shows in one. So happy for the 5th season!
This show makes me giggle. However, I would not actively seek it out to watch it.
I really liked the first few seasons of Community. The last few were not so good.
Funny and hilarious show that keeps me laughing they have a good cast of comedians
Super funny. Joel McHale is hilarious! Definitely the best thing about the show.
It's sad that this show is as underrated as it is. It deserves many many awards!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character?
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
Which episode is your favorite so far?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos