Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY #67 in TV

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Glover?6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth investing th...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
  • "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
Grace L.
Funny show! My favorite is when there is a baby delivery in the background (I forgot which episode this was!)
Princess B.
Bay Point, CA
The writers of this show are amazing! Some of the jokes are pretty quick.. and it's easy to miss if you're not paying attention. They chose the perfect people to play the characters. This show is about 7 students who attend a junior college. They form a study group in the beginning.. and they remain friends throughout their time at school. I think the show was a lot better in the beginning.. and slowed down a bit for me towards the middle.. but I feel it's starting to pick up again. My favorite part is the ending.. They always come up with some funny or witty way to end the show. Big fan!
Whitney H.
Pompano Beach, FL
Community is one of the best shows on TV right now. It's a whole new brand of comedy about underdogs for the underdog in everyone. The characters on this show are bizarre, twisted and still completly relatable.(After all, we all didn't go on an adderall fueled freakout our senior year, or lie completely about a law degree, or get tear gassed at a world-trade rally) but after watching a few episodes of this show, we all feel like we belong at Greendale.
Carina B.
I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup). But Community is more than Donald Glover being adorable, or Joel McHale being an arrogant caricature of himself. Community overall is hilarious, and it has heart. Every character is relatable, or has qualities that remind us of our friends from college. Catch it this fall on NBC. You won't regret it. (Also, the episodes are on Hulu.)
Valerie D.
Uniontown, OH
The characters are all great. Troy and Abed are my favorite. There are so many little things to notice throughout all of the seasons. Like the song the always hum and they reference the different timelines. Can't wait for more!
Elise D.
Rome, NY
This show is so funny. Don't expect great character development. It's like live action Simpsons. They cast develops as a group and that is plenty enough. Constant laugh lines and the theme episodes each season are some of the BEST.
Abby L.
Tucson, AZ
It's like a grown-up Ned's declassified school survival guide, but just.. not school related? Ahaha.. wait it's college related. i like it.
Shannon K.
I love this show. I didn't even like it when I first saw it, but it's so good. I don't even know which season is the best because they're all great. Season 4 wasn't the best, but still all good.
Jenny R.
Syracuse, NY
BEST SHOW EVER!!! Literally this is like 500 shows in one. So happy for the 5th season!
Sara A.
Community is HILARIOUS. It takes a few episodes to get into it, but once you tap into the quirky humor, it's hard to quit. Each character is so unique, and their group dynamic is unmatched. I watched Seasons 1-3 rapid fire, because I loved it so much. After Dan Harmon left, Season 4 was pretty much a disaster, and not indicative of the high-quality humor I've come to expect from the show. Harmon will be back for Season 5, so I'm really excited about this show again!
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Andrea S.
Pop Culture Expert
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert
Which episode is your favorite so far?
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?