- "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
- "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
- "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
- "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
- "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
All hale Joel Mchale. I am a big fan of him, and Donald Glover. The show is funny, and I like it!
The show started off fantastic and went down the drain when Chevy left and the writers changed.
This show does NOT get enough credit. It is full of good quotes and each episode is hilarious.
Hilarious, awesome cast, and TREMENDOUSLY UNDERRATED. C'mon MBC I NEED MORE OF SEASON 4!!!!!
1st season was the best show!!!!! Then it went downhill...and weird. It's off my dvr list.
Lierally one of the most funny and creative shows I have seen in a while, I never miss it!
I've only watched it 3 or 4 times, but it's a pretty great show! Great way to pass time.
This show was funny Troy and Abed are my favorite characters i wish it was still playing
BEST SHOW EVER!!! Literally this is like 500 shows in one. So happy for the 5th season!
Community is one of my top two favorite comedies on t.v. Always a laugh for this one!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character?
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
Which episode is your favorite so far?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos