Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY #67 in TV

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Glover?6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth investing th...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
  • "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
Candice R.
Lewes, DE
This is a good show that doesn't get enough attention. It's funny with unique characters. I guarantee you will know people like the characters in your own life. Check it out. It would be so sad if this show got canceled.
serena b.
Buena Park, CA
This show is amazing and features many well known and talented actors. this show is very funny and different.
Hillary B.
Eugene, OR
I adore this show, and it's hard not too with the witty jokes and great cast.
Rachele G.
Portland, OR
So I wasn't impressed when I first saw the show and when they did the law and order show this last season I fell a little bit in love. Throw in a video game show and I was hooked. Knowing they did a spoof on Doctor Who just blew me away and I've started re-watching it from the beginning. I'm sad to see if over so soon but it had a good run and it's done some fun stuff!
Courtney H.
dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert
Community is one of my favorite shows I started watching more recently. I watched all the seasons back to back, I was hooked! I love the pop culture references and the fact that you have to watch the episodes more than once to catch all the jokes and subtle references you might have missed the first time around. This show keeps me laughing and never disappoints.
Erica Y.
Skokie, IL
This show is hilarious. It's not dumb comedy either. A lot of the fun is in the subtle pop culture references the characters make. Each character is relatable and stands out in their own way.
Maria M.
Irving, TX
This show is unbelievably awesome. The characters are all very unique and they each add their own special flavor to the show. Jeff is convincing, Shirley is quirky, Annie is a go-getter, Abed and Troy are fun, Pierce is just that crazy old guy, and Chang is just nuts! The cast is great. The show is charming, and just overall has some very realistic qualities to it. Its a must see show for everyone. Anyone else excited for Feb. 9th? 'Cuz I certainly am!
Kate V.
Community suffers from being too smart than the average network sitcom. The writing is so tightly wound that you can't only be half paying attention to understand how funny it is.
Jenny C.
Boone, NC
Joe Hale from E! soup is so funny, I watch this just for him
Brittany B.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This show has become a cult classic already. Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one. It's just a great show, you have to watch it!
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Andrea S.
Pop Culture Expert
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert
Which episode is your favorite so far?
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?