- "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
- "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
- "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
- "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
- "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
This show is such an odd mix and wonderful at the same time. The characters are crazy but mix so well together
Im binge watching this as i type. This show is seriously hilarious. I especially love the paintball episodes
This show is amazing and features many well known and talented actors. this show is very funny and different.
Funny show! My favorite is when there is a baby delivery in the background (I forgot which episode this was!)
Show goes downhill after a couple of seasons but very funny. A show about geeks by geeks, unlike Big Bang.
It's way different that most sit-coms. It's single-cam without the mockumentary style. Hilarious and weird.
I want this show to come back!!! It's fast, funny, and smart. Everyone with half a brain loves this show.
Favorite show! love the Troy and Ahbed chemistry, the goofy gay dean, themed episodes, and random things
Community is HILARIOUS!! Everyone should watch it, seriously you'll laugh every episode- it's that good!
This show is hilarious. Some could argue that it is really stupid, but either way, it keeps me laughing!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character?
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
Which episode is your favorite so far?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos