Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY #68 in TV

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Glover?6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth investing th...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
  • "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
Pop Culture Expert
I stumbled upon this show by complete accident, and I don not regret it at all! The show is almost relateable, but it is also unbelievable. The humor is dry, which explains why I like it. The show really doesn't have a long plot story, but I'm ok with that. It' just a bunch of silly study buddies with crazy classes, professors, and events. Time to catch up on it!
Vanessa A.
Pop Culture Expert
Simply one of my favorite sitcoms, ever. Its got a very distinct tone, and it isn't perfect ALL the way through (see season 4, the season that show creator Dan Harmon was gone for), but it boasts some of the best and funniest episodes of TV in the last decade. Remedial Chaos Theory comes to mind. I can see why this particular strain of humor might not be a commercial crowd pleaser, particularly those who don't care for pop culture or meta humor, but the fans who do like Community, LOVE Community. And that's a mark of a great TV show.
T S.
Pop Culture Expert
I pretty much just started watching this, this week, and I love it! I'd heard good things about it in the past, but it wasn't something that everyone was into. I tried it anyways when I had some time on my hands and its great! Super funny, easy story to follow, great acting.
Evelyn P.
El Paso, TX
Pop Culture Expert
This show is very funny and entertaining. It's adult humor i mean obviously their in college lol but it's very funny and childish gambino kills it.
angie h.
GLENDALE, AZ
Pop Culture Expert
This show cracks me up! From paintball fights to campus fort building! You end up falling in love with the characters! The series is worth the watch!
Maria M.
Fremont, CA
One of my most favorite TV shows ever. Despite its reputation as a weird, 'quirky' show, the episodes that really stole my heart are the more 'normal', character centric ones. This show had amazing character development, and said some really poignant things. I really don't know how to adequately communicate my deep love for this show. Even in its weird moments, it had a lot of heart.
Lisa O.
Jefferson Cty, MO
My friend told me to try this show out and I loved it! Its so campy and fun! You can't help but love the characters and Chevy Chase is always funny. Troy and Abed in the mooooorrrrrnnnnning! Lol!
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
A great show that will give you a good laugh.
Kate H.
Summerville, SC
I love Community. Aside from being hilarious, there is so much depth to this show. I can rewatch an episode and discover all sorts of new things. If you watch the people in the background there are always hidden jokes to discover. I can't wait for it to come back on and I wish more people followed and loved it like I do!
Kiwana T.
Community is one of the most underrated shows today. But if you watch you'll be awarded with witty writing and inventive story lines. It's good stuff!
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Andrea S.
Pop Culture Expert
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert
Which episode is your favorite so far?
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?