- "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
- "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
- "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
- "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
- "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
When I catch Community I love to watch it and always get a great laugh, I've been behind on episodes lately though
I just started watching it and I laugh so hard at some of the jokes. Its so funny. And the plots are so ridiculous
Good show with a lot of laughs. Some episodes can be silly (i.e. animated ones), but overall, a pretty good comedy
This show is funny! Love that Chevy Chase is in it. And every episode is very different and always makes you laugh.
One of the best shows on TV until Dan Harmon left as writer. Watch up to that point, you won't be disappointed.
It's the wonderful little show that could, hopefully escaping the darkest timeline for good. #sixseasonsandamovie
I have seen all of the seasons however I enjoyed the first few much more than the last. Easy show to binge watch!
I loved this show since it started! I do have to say that the earlier episodes were funnier than the new ones.
Totally addicted to this show. I'm a late-comer, but its such a great cast. The personalities are fantastic!
Such a great cast and a funny show. My favorite characters are Troy and Abed. They make me laugh every episode!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character?
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
Which episode is your favorite so far?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos