- "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
- "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
- "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
- "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
- "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
One of the best shows on TV until Dan Harmon left as writer. Watch up to that point, you won't be disappointed.
I have seen all of the seasons however I enjoyed the first few much more than the last. Easy show to binge watch!
I loved this show since it started! I do have to say that the earlier episodes were funnier than the new ones.
Such a great cast and a funny show. My favorite characters are Troy and Abed. They make me laugh every episode!
Totally addicted to this show. I'm a late-comer, but its such a great cast. The personalities are fantastic!
This show is such an odd mix and wonderful at the same time. The characters are crazy but mix so well together
Funny show! My favorite is when there is a baby delivery in the background (I forgot which episode this was!)
Im binge watching this as i type. This show is seriously hilarious. I especially love the paintball episodes
This show is amazing and features many well known and talented actors. this show is very funny and different.
I want this show to come back!!! It's fast, funny, and smart. Everyone with half a brain loves this show.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character?
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
Which episode is your favorite so far?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos