Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY #68 in TV

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Glover?6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth investing th...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
  • "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
Cassie P.
This show makes me giggle. However, I would not actively seek it out to watch it.
Mercedes F.
¿Dónde está la biblioteca? Me llamo T-Bone la araña discoteca. Leave it to Community to teach you some Spanish through rap! With the strong pop culture influences and strong fan base, it's no wonder why the show has been staying alive. Love this show!
Allie K.
Redding, CT
I found this show last year over a college break, and spent two-weeks after finals binge-watching. When I found out they were streaming a new season on Yahoo Screen, I was thrilled! I only wish Donald Glover would come back :( But overall, an amazing show and worth it to re-watch.
Shirley J.
Chicago , IL
Pop Culture Expert
I love how you can learn so much from this show and it really finds a way into your heart. I love Abed and over all how the characters grow but it killed me how Shirley and Troy didn't reappear.
Winter P.
Pop Culture Expert
I just started watching it and I laugh so hard at some of the jokes. Its so funny. And the plots are so ridiculous
Hannah E.
6 SEASONS AND A MOVIIIIIIEEE!!! GO GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laura R.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't think I would have found this show as funny as I did if I weren't a community college lifer. It's true to life and hilarious. The only thing I didn't like is how Britta was originally a strong woman and they turned her into little miss Derpina.
Alexandra M.
I have seen all of the seasons however I enjoyed the first few much more than the last. Easy show to binge watch!
Lauren S.
Campbell, CA
Pop Culture Expert
I'm really struggling with this show... When I visit my sister-in-law and my nephew, the TV is ALWAYS on. Like I think they even leave it on all night. Anyway, the last time I went to visit, this was her latest obsession. So I was pretty much forced to watch it for 3 days straight. There are some funny parts, but by and large, this show is just STUPID and has no point, whatsoever!
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
Pop Culture Expert
I stumbled upon this show by complete accident, and I don not regret it at all! The show is almost relateable, but it is also unbelievable. The humor is dry, which explains why I like it. The show really doesn't have a long plot story, but I'm ok with that. It' just a bunch of silly study buddies with crazy classes, professors, and events. Time to catch up on it!
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Andrea S.
Pop Culture Expert
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert
Which episode is your favorite so far?
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?