- "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
- "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
- "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
- "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
- "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
I've seen a fair amount of this show. Usually funny. Recommend checking it out if you like other shows like Scrubs or 30 Rock.
Awesome show. Great cast chemistry! I love Abed! Very happy to hear yahoo picked it up! Can't wait to see where they take it.
I love Community! I hope it doesn't change once it shows on Yahoo. I do wish Troy would make an appearance every now and then.
A great show to not have to keep up with. Each episode can be watched without knowing what happened in the previous episode.
Great cast, great show. Especially the episodes that they mimic Law & Order and PBS Ken Burns documentaries. Great show!
This show is great and you will laugh through the WHOLE thing! Great acting and hilarious plots make it better every week!
This show has nearly made me pee my pants laughing so hard... many many times... I love this show and how quirky it is :)
I avoid this show like the plague. I only watch it because hubby does. But when I do I can't help but laugh and enjoy it.
This is one of my top 5 favorite shows. Although I miss a certain character that left, the show remains to be amazing.
One of my favorite pop culture things absolutely love so much and cant wait to see more of this else where and online
Q & A
Who's your favorite character?
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
Which episode is your favorite so far?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos