10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
4.63 / 5 based on 254 Reviews
Top Questions See all 15 Q&A
- "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
- "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
- "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
- "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
- "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
This show is great and you will laugh through the WHOLE thing! Great acting and hilarious plots make it better every week!
I avoid this show like the plague. I only watch it because hubby does. But when I do I can't help but laugh and enjoy it.
This show has nearly made me pee my pants laughing so hard... many many times... I love this show and how quirky it is :)
This is one of my top 5 favorite shows. Although I miss a certain character that left, the show remains to be amazing.
One of my favorite pop culture things absolutely love so much and cant wait to see more of this else where and online
This show is funny! Love that Chevy Chase is in it. And every episode is very different and always makes you laugh.
When I catch Community I love to watch it and always get a great laugh, I've been behind on episodes lately though
Good show with a lot of laughs. Some episodes can be silly (i.e. animated ones), but overall, a pretty good comedy
I just started watching it and I laugh so hard at some of the jokes. Its so funny. And the plots are so ridiculous
One of the best shows on TV until Dan Harmon left as writer. Watch up to that point, you won't be disappointed.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character?
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Which episode is your favorite so far?
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos