- "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
- "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
- "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
- "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
- "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
Great cast, great show. Especially the episodes that they mimic Law & Order and PBS Ken Burns documentaries. Great show!
I avoid this show like the plague. I only watch it because hubby does. But when I do I can't help but laugh and enjoy it.
This show has nearly made me pee my pants laughing so hard... many many times... I love this show and how quirky it is :)
This is one of my top 5 favorite shows. Although I miss a certain character that left, the show remains to be amazing.
One of my favorite pop culture things absolutely love so much and cant wait to see more of this else where and online
When I catch Community I love to watch it and always get a great laugh, I've been behind on episodes lately though
This show is funny! Love that Chevy Chase is in it. And every episode is very different and always makes you laugh.
I just started watching it and I laugh so hard at some of the jokes. Its so funny. And the plots are so ridiculous
Good show with a lot of laughs. Some episodes can be silly (i.e. animated ones), but overall, a pretty good comedy
It's the wonderful little show that could, hopefully escaping the darkest timeline for good. #sixseasonsandamovie
Q & A
Who's your favorite character?
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
Which episode is your favorite so far?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos