- "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
- "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
- "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
- "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
- "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
Really funny show! Great ensemble of characters. The fanbase is strong that even when cancelled, they can still redeem it. #sixseasonsandamovie
It's like a grown-up Ned's declassified school survival guide, but just.. not school related? Ahaha.. wait it's college related. i like it.
I love this show. All of it's themed episodes, the humor, the casting. It's all great. I'm interested to see what Yahoo will do with it...
I love this show and am so glad it is getting picked up for at least another season by Yahoo! It is so funny, but I definitely miss Troy!
I freaking love Community. So witty and hilarious (and I love that it doesn't rely on a laugh track). You will not regret watching it!
Every episode is hilarious! The cast is amazing and the plot is very new and unique. I would recommend to anyone who liked the Office!
LOVE, LOVE this show. It is fantastically written and acted out! Community is an amazing show! Highly recommend for a good laugh!
Maybe its because I only watch whenever theres nothing on, but I am not a fan of this show. I feel like it's just kind of stupid.
I've seen a fair amount of this show. Usually funny. Recommend checking it out if you like other shows like Scrubs or 30 Rock.
I love Community! I hope it doesn't change once it shows on Yahoo. I do wish Troy would make an appearance every now and then.
Q & A
How do you feel with Donald Glover, Troy, leaving the show?
Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Glover?
Am I the only one who sings the opening theme song every time the show comes on? lol.
can you find the Show streaming online?
Do you think they'll find a suitable replacement for Donald Glover...?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos