Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY #67 in TV

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Glover?6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth investing th...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
  • "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
Heather L.
Hoover, AL
This is an excellent comedy/sitcom...I have to admit that this genera of TV shows is not my favorite...I watch very few and am usually impressed with even fewer, however, this series is definitely the exception for me. It is truly funny and great to watch when you are just not in the mood for something too deep.
Samantha Y.
Pensacola, FL
I use to love this show but after a few seasons it lost me as a fan. Maybe it's because some of the cast left or that the humor changed, but it just isn't the same.
Kelli W.
I've seen a fair amount of this show. Usually funny. Recommend checking it out if you like other shows like Scrubs or 30 Rock.
Upstate P.
Syracuse, NY
A greatly underrated television show, with many lovable and funny characters involved. It took me a few episodes to fully appreciate and enjoy it, but once I did, I loved it! Sad that it's not on a major network anymore.
Hadley M.
This is one of my top 5 favorite shows. Although I miss a certain character that left, the show remains to be amazing.
Cleo W.
Pop Culture Expert
I loved this show since it started! I do have to say that the earlier episodes were funnier than the new ones.
Stephanie L.
This show is pretty great. I'm excited to watch the new season (which I think is coming out on yahoo). I recommend everyone give it a couple episodes at least to really get into it. "Troy and Abed in the morning" haha that is all.
Jennifer C.
Shawnee, OK
Absolutely despise this show!!! I cannot turn the channel fast enough when it comes on. It is childish and makes no sense at all, nor does it have a story line other than the line of stupid. I wish they would pull completely off the air.
Deniqua F.
Charlottesville, VA
Really miss this show! I heard that yahoo picked it up for an online show or something. Miss Donald Glover's character, Troy. Troy and Abed in the morning! This was a seriously hilarious show! Chow from the Hangover is this as a Spanish professor haha.
Alondra A.
North Hills, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Ahhh I love this show its so funny I love the show and troy and abed in the morning! Haha I wish they kept making this show :( buy I enjoy watching the episodes over
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Andrea S.
Pop Culture Expert
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert
Which episode is your favorite so far?
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?