10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
4.63 / 5 based on 254 Reviews
Top Questions See all 15 Q&A
- "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
- "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
- "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
- "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
- "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
I love this show, very entertaining always reels me back in for next episode.
This show is incredibly under rated. Every episode is practically comedic gold. Definitely recommend this to any one who is looking for a new comedy to get hooked on.
Community is a show that will always be near to my heart. I love the way every episode is different in style but constant in plot construct. Also the humor is so smart which absolutely kills me.
This show is equally laugh out loud hilarious and unbelievably dry. I love the cast. So much talent
I really liked the first few seasons of Community. The last few were not so good.
Such a great cast and a funny show. My favorite characters are Troy and Abed. They make me laugh every episode!
This show was funny Troy and Abed are my favorite characters i wish it was still playing
This show was recommended by a coworker. I loved Ken Jeong, Donald Glover and Danny Pudi. They made this show awesome. The show is funny and random.
A great show to not have to keep up with. Each episode can be watched without knowing what happened in the previous episode.
Show goes downhill after a couple of seasons but very funny. A show about geeks by geeks, unlike Big Bang.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character?
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Which episode is your favorite so far?
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos