- "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
- "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
- "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
- "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
- "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
Community is one of the most underrated shows today. But if you watch you'll be awarded with witty writing and inventive story lines. It's good stuff!
Good show. Dips in quality every now and then but solid overall. The hubris of creator Dan Harmon really shows and strains the show in the fifth season.
Hilarious! I love this show. I miss troy though! Alison Brie is fantastic. Actually.. the entire cast is. Witty, weird and funny. Definitely underrated.
Every single episode will make you laugh. The cast is extraordinary. My favorite episodes are the alternate universe ones, it is literally perfection.
This is a silly, fun show. I really liked the earlier seasons more, and kind of lost interest after a while, but it's still entertaining and likable.
This show was recommended by a coworker. I loved Ken Jeong, Donald Glover and Danny Pudi. They made this show awesome. The show is funny and random.
I wish my community college experience was like this show, maybe I would have graduated by now. Ha. Its a great show, although quite weird sometimes.
I really enjoyed the earlier season of this show. The later season got really weird and seemed like it was all about sweeps and stunts for ratings.
This show cracks me up! From paintball fights to campus fort building! You end up falling in love with the characters! The series is worth the watch!
This might be one of the most stupid shows I have ever seen. I really find nothing redeeming about it and I'm thrilled that it has been cancelled!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character?
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
Which episode is your favorite so far?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos