Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY #67 in TV

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Glover?6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth investing th...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
  • "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
nicole g.
Everett, MA
My husband got me into watching this show. It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch.
Junai W.
Tampa, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I don't know if I'm bias or not with this show, but it's written by Childish Gambino and I LOVE HIS WORK. Either way though, the show is hilarious and goofy and all the characters are perfect.
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
Pop Culture Expert
Favorite show! love the Troy and Ahbed chemistry, the goofy gay dean, themed episodes, and random things
Tori S.
I love this show. All of it's themed episodes, the humor, the casting. It's all great. I'm interested to see what Yahoo will do with it...
Estella T.
I love Community! I hope it doesn't change once it shows on Yahoo. I do wish Troy would make an appearance every now and then.
Elizabeth B.
Concord, CA
I love this show and I hope they can maintain the quality on Yahoo. Not sure how they're going to handle losing almost half of the original group, but I'm keeping my hopes up that it will remain just as insane as always.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show and am so glad it is getting picked up for at least another season by Yahoo! It is so funny, but I definitely miss Troy!
des h.
Broadway , Nc
I love this show, very entertaining always reels me back in for next episode.
Shay S.
This show is incredibly under rated. Every episode is practically comedic gold. Definitely recommend this to any one who is looking for a new comedy to get hooked on.
Ashley M.
Syracuse, NY
Community is a show that will always be near to my heart. I love the way every episode is different in style but constant in plot construct. Also the humor is so smart which absolutely kills me.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Andrea S.
Pop Culture Expert
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert
Which episode is your favorite so far?
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?