Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Glover?6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth investing th...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
  • "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
nicole g.
Everett, MA
My husband got me into watching this show. It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch.
Alondra A.
North Hills, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Ahhh I love this show its so funny I love the show and troy and abed in the morning! Haha I wish they kept making this show :( buy I enjoy watching the episodes over
Rachel R.
Wellington, FL
I miss seeing these on television, but the later seasons turned into.. like most other shows.. here's a funny gag or a mainstream reference we're all sick of.
Linden B.
Canton, GA
This is my favorite show to watch. It is super funny and well written. At times it is so ridiculous that you don't even know what is going on. I love it!
Nathalie L.
I love Community and so happy that I watched and caught up on the series, it's so funny. I can't keep track of how many times I laugh during one episode.
Lauren K.
Hilarious! I love this show. I miss troy though! Alison Brie is fantastic. Actually.. the entire cast is. Witty, weird and funny. Definitely underrated.
Cristina T.
Westminster, CA
Good show. Dips in quality every now and then but solid overall. The hubris of creator Dan Harmon really shows and strains the show in the fifth season.
Kiwana T.
Community is one of the most underrated shows today. But if you watch you'll be awarded with witty writing and inventive story lines. It's good stuff!
Alyssa F.
Every single episode will make you laugh. The cast is extraordinary. My favorite episodes are the alternate universe ones, it is literally perfection.
Meg M.
['Columbia', ''], MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a silly, fun show. I really liked the earlier seasons more, and kind of lost interest after a while, but it's still entertaining and likable.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Andrea S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Which episode is your favorite so far?