Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Gl...6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth inve...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
  • "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
Erica Y.
Skokie, IL
This show is hilarious. It's not dumb comedy either. A lot of the fun is in the subtle pop culture references the characters make. Each character is relatable and stands out in their own way.
antonija p.
zagreb
If you haven't seen it yet go watch it now. It's an amazing show, there is drama while it's still funny and not a lot of shows can pull something like this of. Cast is also very good.
Kate V.
Community suffers from being too smart than the average network sitcom. The writing is so tightly wound that you can't only be half paying attention to understand how funny it is.
Tabatha J.
Blountsville, AL
Community is one of my all-time favorite shows! Season four was off to a bit of a rocky start, true, but it's definitely improving. Though I think season 2 will still be my favorite.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
My husband got me into watching this show. It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch.
Alondra A.
North Hills, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Ahhh I love this show its so funny I love the show and troy and abed in the morning! Haha I wish they kept making this show :( buy I enjoy watching the episodes over
Rachel R.
Wellington, FL
I miss seeing these on television, but the later seasons turned into.. like most other shows.. here's a funny gag or a mainstream reference we're all sick of.
Linden B.
Canton, GA
This is my favorite show to watch. It is super funny and well written. At times it is so ridiculous that you don't even know what is going on. I love it!
Nathalie L.
I love Community and so happy that I watched and caught up on the series, it's so funny. I can't keep track of how many times I laugh during one episode.
Cristina T.
Westminster, CA
Good show. Dips in quality every now and then but solid overall. The hubris of creator Dan Harmon really shows and strains the show in the fifth season.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Andrea S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Which episode is your favorite so far?