Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Glover?6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth investing th...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
  • "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
Samantha Y.
Pensacola, FL
I use to love this show but after a few seasons it lost me as a fan. Maybe it's because some of the cast left or that the humor changed, but it just isn't the same.
Christina L.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW! I am a HUGE fan! All of the characters are great! I do miss Troy though! I hope he returns! Season 5 is SO much better with Dan Harmon back! It's terrific, FUNNY and witty! A must see! :)
Priya A.
This grade is based on the first 3 seasons, before all the Dan Harmon/cast members leaving sagas began. This show is hilarious and one-of-a-kind. Instant classic!
Mary J.
Donald Glover and the cast are amazing on this show. And Ken Jeong is fantastic as well. The laughs keep coming when you watch this show. The scenarios are hilarious and the dialogue is hilarious. A++
Ashley M.
Syracuse, NY
Community is a show that will always be near to my heart. I love the way every episode is different in style but constant in plot construct. Also the humor is so smart which absolutely kills me.
Shannon K.
I love this show. I didn't even like it when I first saw it, but it's so good. I don't even know which season is the best because they're all great. Season 4 wasn't the best, but still all good.
Erica Y.
Skokie, IL
This show is hilarious. It's not dumb comedy either. A lot of the fun is in the subtle pop culture references the characters make. Each character is relatable and stands out in their own way.
antonija p.
zagreb
If you haven't seen it yet go watch it now. It's an amazing show, there is drama while it's still funny and not a lot of shows can pull something like this of. Cast is also very good.
Kate V.
Community suffers from being too smart than the average network sitcom. The writing is so tightly wound that you can't only be half paying attention to understand how funny it is.
Tabatha J.
Blountsville, AL
Community is one of my all-time favorite shows! Season four was off to a bit of a rocky start, true, but it's definitely improving. Though I think season 2 will still be my favorite.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Andrea S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Which episode is your favorite so far?