Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Gl...6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth inve...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
  • "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
Upstate P.
Syracuse, NY
A greatly underrated television show, with many lovable and funny characters involved. It took me a few episodes to fully appreciate and enjoy it, but once I did, I loved it! Sad that it's not on a major network anymore.
Shay S.
This show is incredibly under rated. Every episode is practically comedic gold. Definitely recommend this to any one who is looking for a new comedy to get hooked on.
Crystal G.
I love this show sooo much i cant wait for the new season joel mchale is my favorite. i saw joel mchale do stand up and he was so awesome . chevy chase is so funny .
Joanie D.
Greenwood, IN
This is absolutely one of my FAVORITE shows right now. I just finished seasons one and two and I am so hooked! The characters each have a distinct personality and all of them make me laugh. Six seasons and a movie? ;)
Samantha Y.
Pensacola, FL
I use to love this show but after a few seasons it lost me as a fan. Maybe it's because some of the cast left or that the humor changed, but it just isn't the same.
Candice R.
Lewes, DE
This is a good show that doesn't get enough attention. It's funny with unique characters. I guarantee you will know people like the characters in your own life. Check it out. It would be so sad if this show got canceled.
Christina L.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW! I am a HUGE fan! All of the characters are great! I do miss Troy though! I hope he returns! Season 5 is SO much better with Dan Harmon back! It's terrific, FUNNY and witty! A must see! :)
Priya A.
This grade is based on the first 3 seasons, before all the Dan Harmon/cast members leaving sagas began. This show is hilarious and one-of-a-kind. Instant classic!
Mary J.
Donald Glover and the cast are amazing on this show. And Ken Jeong is fantastic as well. The laughs keep coming when you watch this show. The scenarios are hilarious and the dialogue is hilarious. A++
Ashley M.
Syracuse, NY
Community is a show that will always be near to my heart. I love the way every episode is different in style but constant in plot construct. Also the humor is so smart which absolutely kills me.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Andrea S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Which episode is your favorite so far?