10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
4.63 / 5 based on 254 Reviews
Top Questions See all 15 Q&A
- "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
- "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
- "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
- "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
- "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
Community is everything I've ever wanted in a TV show. Pop culture references out the wazoo and actors that have me in stitches with every. single. episode. I've watched every season countless times and it never gets old. I can't imagine anyone not finding something to like about this show. Every episode is wholly unique and I don't think I'll ever stop loving it!
I love this show. I didn't even like it when I first saw it, but it's so good. I don't even know which season is the best because they're all great. Season 4 wasn't the best, but still all good.
This show was recommended by a coworker. I loved Ken Jeong, Donald Glover and Danny Pudi. They made this show awesome. The show is funny and random.
A great show to not have to keep up with. Each episode can be watched without knowing what happened in the previous episode.
I love the snarky humor of this show. Joel McHale is hilarious!! Was sad when NBC dropped it, but excited when I heard it the next season will be online #sixseasonsandamovie
Community is freaking hilarious. Its about a group of people that attending Greendale Community College. The main charters are: Jeff Winger, Pierce, Britta, Shirley, Abed, Annie, Troy. Abed is my favorite charter, he's a pop culture junkie. Troy is Abed best friend. Annie a high-strung perfectionist that used to be a pill junkie. Shirley a divorced single mom. Pierce is businessman, an jerk and someone seeking life meaning. Jeff was lawyer till his degree had been revoked now is back in college trying to get it back. The show is basically a love hate relationship between the classmates.
Show goes downhill after a couple of seasons but very funny. A show about geeks by geeks, unlike Big Bang.
Super funny. Joel McHale is hilarious! Definitely the best thing about the show.
If your looking for a different style comedy with new talent, this is for you. You don't have to be a college student to enjoy it or understand the multiple references and cross-over episodes either.
I miss seeing these on television, but the later seasons turned into.. like most other shows.. here's a funny gag or a mainstream reference we're all sick of.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character?
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Which episode is your favorite so far?
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos