Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Glover?6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth investing th...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
  • "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
Colleen P.
Jber, Ak
I was ecstatic when this show was renewed. I can't wait for the next season to start! It is one of the most creatively written shows on TV and the characters are like no other.
Michelle G.
Statesboro, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love the snarky humor of this show. Joel McHale is hilarious!! Was sad when NBC dropped it, but excited when I heard it the next season will be online #sixseasonsandamovie
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Community is the best comedy show. The cast is awesome and I feel weirdly emotionally invested in them. This show doesn't deserve all of the difficulty it has staying on TV!
Mackenzie L.
Lexington, SC
I actually started watching this show in the first season by accident, and I surprisingly enjoyed it! I find the show really funny, and I love it. I can't wait for this season to start up again, whenever NBC can pick a date, haha.
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
This show is amazing. It is witty and smart. The cast is amazing and both Donald Glover and Joel McHale are beautiful men. Dan Harmon is a genius. #sixseasonsandamovie
Joanie D.
Greenwood, IN
This is absolutely one of my FAVORITE shows right now. I just finished seasons one and two and I am so hooked! The characters each have a distinct personality and all of them make me laugh. Six seasons and a movie? ;)
Candice R.
Lewes, DE
This is a good show that doesn't get enough attention. It's funny with unique characters. I guarantee you will know people like the characters in your own life. Check it out. It would be so sad if this show got canceled.
Crystal G.
I love this show sooo much i cant wait for the new season joel mchale is my favorite. i saw joel mchale do stand up and he was so awesome . chevy chase is so funny .
Shay S.
This show is incredibly under rated. Every episode is practically comedic gold. Definitely recommend this to any one who is looking for a new comedy to get hooked on.
Upstate P.
Syracuse, NY
A greatly underrated television show, with many lovable and funny characters involved. It took me a few episodes to fully appreciate and enjoy it, but once I did, I loved it! Sad that it's not on a major network anymore.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Andrea S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Which episode is your favorite so far?