Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY #67 in TV

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Glover?6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth investing th...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
  • "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
Elizabeth B.
Concord, CA
I love this show and I hope they can maintain the quality on Yahoo. Not sure how they're going to handle losing almost half of the original group, but I'm keeping my hopes up that it will remain just as insane as always.
Jennifer L.
Sparks, NV
Pop Culture Expert
The first season of this show was great. Then it just got to where I wasn't interested in it. Some of the episodes were clay, or something weird. Maybe that is what some people like. I just don't really like it. This last episode was done as GI Joe cartoon. I just deleted it without watching it.
Kelli W.
I've seen a fair amount of this show. Usually funny. Recommend checking it out if you like other shows like Scrubs or 30 Rock.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show and am so glad it is getting picked up for at least another season by Yahoo! It is so funny, but I definitely miss Troy!
des h.
Broadway , Nc
I love this show, very entertaining always reels me back in for next episode.
Shay S.
This show is incredibly under rated. Every episode is practically comedic gold. Definitely recommend this to any one who is looking for a new comedy to get hooked on.
Kristyl J.
Stellar show, five hilarious seasons, so close to #sixseasonsandamovie.
The only weak season was probably season 4, when Dan Harmon was out of the picture. It seemed as if the writers were trying to appeal to us using things that we already love, and not by new things we haven't seen yet.
Ashley M.
Syracuse, NY
Community is a show that will always be near to my heart. I love the way every episode is different in style but constant in plot construct. Also the humor is so smart which absolutely kills me.
Morgan M.
Saint Louis , MO
This show is equally laugh out loud hilarious and unbelievably dry. I love the cast. So much talent
Cleo W.
Pop Culture Expert
I loved this show since it started! I do have to say that the earlier episodes were funnier than the new ones.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Andrea S.
Pop Culture Expert
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert
Which episode is your favorite so far?
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?