Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY #57 in TV

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Gl...6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth inve...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
  • "It has its funny moments, but ever since Chevy Chase and Childish Gambino left I haven't thought the show packed as much punch." in 6 reviews
Danbi Y.
Amarillo, TX
Community is a show that will probably get polarizing reviews. I love the show, but there have been episodes that was difficult to follow/understand. Still, I love watching the whole cast. Love Greendale!
vanessa k.
New Bedford, MA
I started watching because I'm obsessed with Donald Glover, and fell in love with EVERYONE on the show! It's SO funny. People are always skeptical until you watch it, SO JUST WATCH IT, you'll love it!
Rebecca M.
Deltona, FL
I tried to watch this a few years ago, and I couldn't get past episode three, but I tried again about two months ago, and it was the best decision. it is so funny and clever and quotable and full of heart. It plays heavily on pop culture which just makes it all the more funny.
Robyn K.
Alexandria, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
If your looking for a different style comedy with new talent, this is for you. You don't have to be a college student to enjoy it or understand the multiple references and cross-over episodes either.
Victoria J.
Wayne, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this show! I work in higher ed, and this show is realistic in small portions, but totally takes all scenarios to the craziest point. It is so funny and the characters are really relatable!!
Shirley J.
Chicago , IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love how you can learn so much from this show and it really finds a way into your heart. I love Abed and over all how the characters grow but it killed me how Shirley and Troy didn't reappear.
Junai W.
Tampa, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I don't know if I'm bias or not with this show, but it's written by Childish Gambino and I LOVE HIS WORK. Either way though, the show is hilarious and goofy and all the characters are perfect.
Samantha W.
austin, TX
This is a show I knew I would love once I had the time to watch it. I recently binge watched every episode I could find and absolutely cannot wait for more. Hilarious and witty, this show is!
Juliann P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show does not get enough credit. It is one of the best comedies on television today. It deserves to continue through 8 seasons and a movie! Definitely worth watching if you need a laugh!
Kathleen K.
Champaign, IL
Community is a hilarious show. It changed a bit after the departure of Dan Harmon in the 4th season (e.g. editing, jokes not as hilarious and quick), but I still watch. I love that there are background gags you can notice when you re-watch episodes, too.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Andrea S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Which episode is your favorite so far?