10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
4.63 / 5 based on 254 Reviews
Top Questions See all 15 Q&A
- "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
- "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
- "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
- "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
- "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
Favorite show! love the Troy and Ahbed chemistry, the goofy gay dean, themed episodes, and random things
I love this show. All of it's themed episodes, the humor, the casting. It's all great. I'm interested to see what Yahoo will do with it...
I absolutely love this show! I work in higher ed, and this show is realistic in small portions, but totally takes all scenarios to the craziest point. It is so funny and the characters are really relatable!!
I love Community! I hope it doesn't change once it shows on Yahoo. I do wish Troy would make an appearance every now and then.
A great show to not have to keep up with. Each episode can be watched without knowing what happened in the previous episode.
I love this show and I hope they can maintain the quality on Yahoo. Not sure how they're going to handle losing almost half of the original group, but I'm keeping my hopes up that it will remain just as insane as always.
This might be one of the most stupid shows I have ever seen. I really find nothing redeeming about it and I'm thrilled that it has been cancelled!
I love this show and am so glad it is getting picked up for at least another season by Yahoo! It is so funny, but I definitely miss Troy!
I love this show, very entertaining always reels me back in for next episode.
This is an excellent comedy/sitcom...I have to admit that this genera of TV shows is not my favorite...I watch very few and am usually impressed with even fewer, however, this series is definitely the exception for me. It is truly funny and great to watch when you are just not in the mood for something too deep.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character?
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Which episode is your favorite so far?
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos