BY COMMUNITY

Served in the finest restaurants, Community Tea is a crisp and captivating blend of orange pekoe and pekoe cut black teas from around the world. Enjoy its crisp, smooth taste at home. see more...

Casey T.
Casey T.
Biloxi, MS
These are great for making sweet tea! They are a good price and you get a lot for your money.
Abi S.
Abi S.
This company is based out of Louisiana, which is where I was born and raised. I now live in Arkansas. Community is expanding their coffee sales, we have lots of Community coffee at my local stores, but no iced tea bags yet. So that leaves me to either buy another brand of tea, or order Community iced tea online and pay shipping.. I've said all that to say, I will never make my sweet iced tea with any other tea bags. It is so smooth and tastes delicious! I recommend this product over any other iced tea bags!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Pensacola, FL
The only tea there should be! Its the perfect one for making a REAL sweet tea. Add a lemon and your basically a belle in jeans.
Karen A.
Karen A.
I love these. I always use them to make sweet tea. Every one loves it when I make tea with these.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
If you have ever been to the south, you know how seriously southern people take their #icedtea.

I tasted this tea at a local #HEB store, and I immediatly purchased two boxes. This tea is perfect for iced tea because it doesn't have that after taste that a lot of lesser quality tea bags have. It isn't bitter at all, and you don't need to add tons of sugar to make the after taste go away because it doesn't really have one.

It is a huge hit with guests, and when my neighbors drop by, they already expect me to offer them a glass of tea, as I always have some handy. One bag makes about two liters, so a little goes a long way.
Everyone thinks there's a secret to my perfectly brewed tea, but it seriously is just the community tea bags.

#southernhospitality
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
I don't drink this too often but my Irish boyfriend who drinks at least three cups of tea a day and he is a very discerning tea drinker.