BY COMMUNITY

• Is there different kinds of iced teas ? 1 Answers
Maday P.
Indianapolis, IN
Oh my god this is really good ice tea I really like it you know even though it's Diane I really like it doesn't taste like Diane I really do like this ice tea and eat always Byam is trinket you know I was in my fridge raider I love I stay just love it sweet iced tea I'll see in the summer.
Anais R.
Taste very good with a cup of ice
and it is a healthy drink for you
also doesn't have much calories
Cristina R.
So good . So fresh and brings that summer feeling . I'm a big fan of ice tea .
Anais R.
Is there different kinds of iced teas ?