Community Dark Roast Ground Coffee

Imported, roasted, packed and distributed by Community Coffee Company A family owned community since 1919 Robust and full-bodied see more...

Katie M.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I grew up in South Louisiana, where Community Coffee was the house brew at everyone's place. I got married and moved to the Florida Panhandle and while the beaches are beautiful, the coffee is AWFUL. I make sure and stock up on Community when it goes on sale, because even though I might not live in Louisiana anymore, it is STILL the only coffee I brew. Try some and see what I'm talking about. You won't regret it, I promise!
Chelsea N.
Haughton, LA
Delicious. Strong rich flavor. I prefer dark coffee over a lighter roast and this flavor and brand packs a punch. Recommend for coffee lovers who doesn't want to spend a lot.
Casey G.
Wilmington, NC
I'm not a big dark roast fan, but Community makes some of the best. My brother is addicted to strong black coffee, and he loves this brand. It packs a punch for sure.
Kathy F.
I have tried this..it is good but not as good as my first Folgers coffee..it does have a nice taste
Jess L.
I love community coffee- the smell the taste everything!!!! Makes me miss family in Nola
Fran C.
Summerville, SC
For the price, it's some really good coffee. It's so cheap and affordable too!
Rosangela D.
Can I find it at Walmart?