Community Coffee Whole Bean Coffee, French Roast, 12-Ounce Bags (Pack of 3)

by Community Coffee

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Community Coffee Whole Bean Coffee, French Roast, 12-Ounce Bags (Pack of 3)!
How would you rate this product?
4 years ago
Community coffee is such a great coffee brand. It has been around for as long as I have been drinking coffee. Unlike so many of the newer, novelty brands, Community is a household name. The French roast is as good as any french roast that you would enjoy at a local coffee spot. Trusted name, great price and a deep smooth taste.
4 years agoFt Walton Bch, FL
I'm rating this coffee for my grandma, she loves coffee and has been drinking for longer than I've been alive and she says its the best tasting coffee.
4 years agoDallas, GA
GREAT RICH TASTE.LIKE THIS ANY DAY OVER FOLGERS. NOT BAD PRICE.. SMELLS AMAZING. ALWAYS FRESH TASTING